Queens of the Stone Age

JSmurphy

2 minutes ago, Zac Quinn said:

Yeah two thirds of the songs are over 5 minutes long. Three of em are over 6 minutes. Doesn't sound like you'll be left lacking satisfaction.

...Like Clockwork was so refined, I'm expecting the same from this. Lullabies To Paralyze and Era Vulgaris had filler but I don't think Homme bothers with filler anymore.

Guys, I'm thick as a thicky thicko when it comes to presale shit. Can someone please help a thicky thicko out and possibly even a link or two to direct me cos I will fucking cry if I don't get a ticket. Used to get presale with mobile network provider in Ireland. Thanks a million in advance. MEN for me. 

15 minutes ago, H.M.V said:

Guys, I'm thick as a thicky thicko when it comes to presale shit. Can someone please help a thicky thicko out and possibly even a link or two to direct me cos I will fucking cry if I don't get a ticket. Used to get presale with mobile network provider in Ireland. Thanks a million in advance. MEN for me. 

Just go onto Live Nation and create an account. Members get access to all their presales.

Wow so much news!, the single is decent but not grabbing me just yet, I expect the album to be really good though. ...Like Clockwork was fantastic my favourite QOTSA album, one of the best albums this decade so its gunna be tough to match it but I have full faith they will!

5 hours ago, Tommy101 said:

Ah pictures from Homme's solo gig on the Southbank have just popped up on my memories feed from three years ago which has ramped up the excitement levels even further.

Image may contain: 1 person, indoor

That was such a good gig. We got last minute box tickets, and ended up with our friends who had bought separately. When he brought Lanegan out I almost melted :D

15 minutes ago, evilduck said:

That was such a good gig. We got last minute box tickets, and ended up with our friends who had bought separately. When he brought Lanegan out I almost melted :D

Yeah one of my group called the Lanegan appearance as he was doing something the day before as part of the same arts festival. 

It felt like a really special night for him too as I think he was a bit out of his comfort zone yet smashing it none the less.