Football 17/18

TheGayTent

12 minutes ago, Hugh Jass said:

Hope so, we bloody need one!

Says it all about how piss poor the bottom half of the PL is when we can not win a game since August and still be in touch and not even bottom.

When I look at the WBA forwards I just dont see goals. I cant believe you were conned into buying Robson-Kanu on the back of  a good goal in the Euros. He is never a premiership player.

8 minutes ago, pink_triangle said:

When I look at the WBA forwards I just dont see goals. I cant believe you were conned into buying Robson-Kanu on the back of  a good goal in the Euros. He is never a premiership player.

Strangely HRK's goals to minutes ratio isn't actually that bad. He's incredibly limited, but willing and chips in with the odd important goal for us. Our striking options are awful, but that's only half the problem. The chronic lack of creativity throughout the team is the real issue, Pulis left a squad of grafters with nobody able to pick a pass or beat a man. You could stick Neymar up front for us and he'd struggle.

WBA just need to get rid of Pulis's boring reputation and start being relatively bat shit crazy again. Used to be a funny club with the likes of Tchoyi, Scharner, Odemwingie etc. And start hiring managerial nobodies again, it's a lot funner that way than the Par/Pul/Ala merry go round.

27 minutes ago, Chawk said:

WBA just need to get rid of Pulis's boring reputation and start being relatively bat shit crazy again. Used to be a funny club with the likes of Tchoyi, Scharner, Odemwingie etc. And start hiring managerial nobodies again, it's a lot funner that way than the Par/Pul/Ala merry go round.

God I loved Somen Tchoyi...

toon_028.jpg

4 hours ago, Hugh Jass said:

Pulis left a squad of grafters with nobody able to pick a pass or beat a man. You could stick Neymar up front for us and he'd struggle.

I'd put Everton in the same bracket. Everyone is talking about Lukaku but I'd say the real difference this year has been Barkley being out. When fit he is obviously heading straight to Spurs or Chelsea because Koeman pissed him off so much.

We've nobody to replace him and may as well of handed Steve Walsh £100m and asked him to get a bonfire going out back for who we've bought.

Edited by lost

15 minutes ago, pink_triangle said:

Will be interesting to see if Flanagan gets the sack. I don't know what his transfer value is, but I'm guessing Liverpool would be looking to get rid of him anyway 

He is out of contract at the end of the season anyway. Last contract was a nicety after his injuries if anything, but this will spell the end of his Liverpool career regardless.

Read the same thing on JOE:

The court was told of a "prolonged assault with more than one incidence of violence" and it was noted that both parties are still in a relationship.

:blink:

2 hours ago, pink_triangle said:

Will be interesting to see if Flanagan gets the sack. I don't know what his transfer value is, but I'm guessing Liverpool would be looking to get rid of him anyway 

As he’s not a big name player that has big monetary value they will sack him.

31 minutes ago, eFestivals said:

true ... you just claimed to be left wing and ever since have been trump and farage's bessie mate. 

And anyway: respect to Sinclair for pissing in the squad car. :P

So Sinclair getting rotten and racist is down to my posts and Trump?:lol:

It's baffling why someone who professes to be so kick it out would be go out of their way to minimise such blatant racism.What could be the reason?Oh soz it's down to Farage,Trump and me.:rolleyes:You're become a twitter boy clone. And that ain't right as The Temptations told us.

Just thought it was worth mentioning as well as Flanagan's (disgraceful )court case to illustrate the feet of clay of heroes. 

5 minutes ago, Lad said:

So Sinclair getting rotten and racist is down to my posts and Trump?:lol:

Nope. That's only what your tiny mind is able to deduce from what i said.

5 minutes ago, Lad said:

It's baffling why someone who professes to be so kick it out would be go out of their way to minimise such blatant racism.What could be the reason?Oh soz it's down to Farage,Trump and me.:rolleyes:You're become a twitter boy clone. And that ain't right as The Temptations told us.

I'm not defending it.  You defend trump, and farage.

Which puts you in no place to criticise Sinclair for much less.

5 minutes ago, Lad said:

Just thought it was worth mentioning as well as Flanagan's (disgraceful )court case to illustrate the feet of clay of heroes. 

All people are fallible?  Who'd have thought it? :lol:

(everyone but the new self-annointed puritanicals, as it happens ;))

9 minutes ago, eFestivals said:

Nope. That's only what your tiny mind is able to deduce from what i said.

I'm not defending it.  You defend trump, and farage.

Which puts you in no place to criticise Sinclair for much less.

All people are fallible?  Who'd have thought it? :lol:

(everyone but the new self-annointed puritanicals, as it happens ;))

I hear your safe space calling.;)