DeanoL

Cabaret, Theatre and Circus recommendations 2017

18 hours ago, Homer said:

In the Cabaret Tent, Jeremy Hardy is on v early in the day for someone of his stature (professional not literal).

He was early Friday last year and he didn't help improve my Brexit mood at all. Bah.

Might swing by on Saturday if i'm not up early enough for the B.Beatles.

9 hours ago, DeanoL said:

Jeremy is on at the Cabaret tent around midday Friday or Saturday I think.

Thanks - I'll keep an eye out - not appearing on clashfinder at the mo.

Thanks @DeanoL - went to see Ivan Brackenbury and thoroughly enjoyed it - laugh out loud funny and have quoted him to quite a few people since I've come back. 

Cheers to this thread for prompting me to go see the Stephen Frost Impro All Stars again for the first time in a few years. So funny we ended up going to both shows. Will become a firm fixture in the calendar now I would imagine!

We hung around T&C on Sunday and had our lunch in the field. What an amazing place to spend time at Glasto! Up there with The Park in terms of my favourite hang out. We wandered into The Astrolabe Theatre at one point and caught a bit of 'Concerto For Comedian and Orchestra' which saw a hilariously unique performance from comedian Vikki Stone accompanied by a beautiful orchestra. It's on at Edinburgh Fringe next month if anyone is looking for recommendations!