Pictures of your Glasto gang!

Deadendfriends8

Core camp of this lot, Al, Beth, Beth, Jessy and myself. I love them all dearly and it's all their first time. It's a perfect scenario and I can't bloody well wait!

LR9zS3c.jpg

Then some more pals in Campervans West, who have all been before I think? All but one. Some of them be here: http://imgur.com/a/RDsO4

My bud Toria's up with them in CVW as well! Ended up spending quality time with her last year, she may well end up signing up to play in the Green Fields again. She's quite brilliant to be fair. 

I will be having my annual meet-up with the rest of the GlastoCowboys.

The posse will be growing to 8 this year with some newbies. If you spot any of us around make sure you ask for a golden nugget, we will all have some. Some of the guys are far more cool than me and frequently post on Facebook and Twitter and @GlastoCowboys would love a few more followers from efestivals. Getting TheJacksons re-tweeting a message yesterday is their highlight to date.

Sorry - the golden nuggets are just the old fashioned chewing gum!

cowboys2.PNG