Rate your excitement on an obscure level!!

MetaKate

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

58 minutes ago, chatty said:

Im nearly as excited as I was as a seven year old child watching someone finally win on the tv program Nightmare where you had kids guide another kid through sone shit CGI maze with a helmet they couldnt see through. 

Id like to say Glastonbury will top that feeling but I reckon itll be a close second. 

Nightmare was the goat tv show though tbf. 

Nightmare was my favourite programme ever as a kid. I still have nightmares about the level with saws coming out of the wall though, 23 years later...

1 hour ago, Scruffylovemonster said:

Last time I was anywhere near that sort of feeling was 2013. Told Mrs scruff in April ish that if it hadn't been for her I probably wouldn't have gone. Admittedly by the week before the festival, I'd ramped it up (mainly due to the Stones' live shows looking better and better) but still was thinking of it as a Stones gig with extras.

Turned out to be my best Glastonbury. And not just cos of the Stones, Portishead and Nick Cave. Everything just landed perfectly that year. Decided there and then never to be a miserable bastard about it again. 

So wind your fucking neck in. You nearly ended up ticketless!

Last time we felt a bit 'meh' was before ticket sales in 2015... Then we failed to get tickets and it was fucking awful haha. 

I'm down there on business this week. I'm going from Exeter to Trowbridge on Wednesday afternoon and I think I need to nip through Pilton...it's en route isn't it?

Obscure scale you say.....

On a scale of "Not driving a mini metro" to "Spiceworld", I'm only at a "shop soiled chocolate orange". I expect to be at a "cracking owl sanctuary" by Saturday.

The scale goes into negative.... It will be "Dundee in barefeet" on the 27 June.

Edited by FuzzyDunlop