Somerset Log Candles. ORDER HERE!

Sawdusty surfer

It's the Somerset Log Candle thread.

The sticks are now dry enough, ace weather in Somerset :)  

I'll start making them tomorrow. Watch this space, will post instructions for eFesters to order.

(Full of optimism at the mo. Ace weather forecast, beautiful election result , my wood is dry and not long to go now.... )

Edited by Sawdusty Surfer

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks @Sawdusty Surfer.

I assume these are allowed in the campervan fields?

I'm also assuming you don't drop off at CVW and we need to carry across site ourselves?

ill be interested if you can drop off near CVW (for more than one) or if I can muster some muscles to carry for one across site for me.

Good stuff. I was worried I'd missed the chance.  I'd like to collect. Please remind me where you are.

Oh bollocks think I should go to the I've had a few and shouldn't be on social media thread. Night x

P.S will you be giving out hugs like I read you were last year? :rolleyes:

23 minutes ago, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

I'm under the impression that they are allowed, but could be wrong. They seems fairly safe in their structure and how that deteriorates when burning.

I think he's even made deliveries to there in the past

15 hours ago, Sawdusty Surfer said:

It's the Somerset Log Candle thread.

The sticks are now dry enough, ace weather in Somerset :)  

I'll start making them tomorrow. Watch this space, will post instructions for eFesters to order.

Hi, could I have two please, we are in CV East :)

Hi Sawdusty Surfer, I put an original order in on your much earlier post, I'm just confirming that I would like 2 please.

If your are delivering to the campervan fields, I expect to be in East Family camping, If not we can collect.

Thanks,

tig

Sorry for the delay.

To order a log candle please post on this thread that you want one and also text your eFests user name to 07496 878573. 

It is likely that I'll be able to deliver to the CV fields early evening on the Tuesday.

The log candles are £8.00 each to eFesters but rather more to normal people. :)

You can collect any pre-orders from me in the Croissant Neuf field. I'll be at the bottom of the field, on the left as you enter from the railway line crossroads.

If you pre-order and end up getting caught up in the festival and don't get round to our place it is not a problem. I'll send a text out on probably Thursday evening or Friday giving a deadline to collect. After the deadline any I have left will be on public sale. Although I will have some for general sale. I won't have enough.

If anyone fancies a large one, let me know.  

J

7 minutes ago, Sawdusty Surfer said:

Sorry for the delay.

To order a log candle please post on this thread that you want one and also text your eFests user name to 07496 878573

It is likely that I'll be able to deliver to the CV fields early evening on the Tuesday.

The log candles are £8.00 each to eFesters but rather more to normal people. :)

You can collect any pre-orders from me in the Croissant Neuf field. I'll be at the bottom of the field, on the left as you enter from the railway line crossroads.

If you pre-order and end up getting caught up in the festival and don't get round to our place it is not a problem. I'll send a text out on probably Thursday evening or Friday giving a deadline to collect. After the deadline any I have left will be on public sale. Although I will have some for general sale. I won't have enough.

If anyone fancies a large one, let me know.  

J

Hi @Sawdusty Surfer if you are delivering to CV West, can I order 2 please