Primavera 2018

Runnerups

9 hours ago, daviddaviddaviddavid said:

Good shout but imagine he’ll just show up and play at some point anywhere when someone cancels. I feel like they played 4 times in 2013, though I went to primavera and their ATP in the space of a month so could be mixed up. Would welcome him doing things that don’t involve the last 3 deerhunter albums.

AMEN DUNES could be one of the last two names of Hidden Stage. He has a gap on his tour and he is doing NOS Primavera too.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Hi all,

We seemed to be having an issue with times changing so I made a new Clashfinder which I think is an exact copy of the app.

https://clashfinder.com/s/primasound2018/

If anyone notices anything wrong with it just let me know and I'll change it. I'm always about on this forum so hopefully, we can keep it up to date.

3 hours ago, Ecco said:

AMEN DUNES could be one of the last two names of Hidden Stage. He has a gap on his tour and he is doing NOS Primavera too.

Wouldn't mind that, listened to the latest record for the first time yesterday. It's decent. I'd check that set out definitely 

16 minutes ago, Gnarler said:

Hi all,

We seemed to be having an issue with times changing so I made a new Clashfinder which I think is an exact copy of the app.

https://clashfinder.com/s/primasound2018/

If anyone notices anything wrong with it just let me know and I'll change it. I'm always about on this forum so hopefully, we can keep it up to date.

Ah, it's probably too late now as you've already done the work, but if you register for a Clashfinder account you can suggest changes to https://clashfinder.com/s/psmmxviii/?user=flipwuk by going to 'I want to…' then 'Report a data error or omission on this clashfinder' in the menu. It'd be handy to keep it all in one place rather than have even more different Clashfinders to pick between.

6 minutes ago, Declan said:

Why do people bother with Clash finders over the official app or this page - https://lineup.primaverasound.es/horarios?d=4&l=forum&content= 

It's a Glastonbury habit for me, but they also print out nicely, and you can highlight your favourite artists before you print so you're dealing with your phone less at the actual event. Less time squinting at a phone screen in the sun or trying to work it when you're worse for wear!

Just now, offmytrolley said:

Ah, it's probably too late now as you've already done the work, but if you register for a Clashfinder account you can suggest changes to https://clashfinder.com/s/psmmxviii/?user=flipwuk by going to 'I want to…' then 'Report a data error or omission on this clashfinder' in the menu. It'd be handy to keep it all in one place rather than have even more different Clashfinders to pick between. 

not really sure why you're using that one, there's several errors on it.

this one is, as far as I can see, correct: https://clashfinder.com/s/prima2018/

along with Gnarler's one now too.

8 minutes ago, Declan said:

Why do people bother with Clash finders over the official app or this page - https://lineup.primaverasound.es/horarios?d=4&l=forum&content= 

Just now, offmytrolley said:

It's a Glastonbury habit for me, but they also print out nicely, and you can highlight your favourite artists before you print so you're dealing with your phone less at the actual event. Less time squinting at a phone screen in the sun or trying to work it when you're worse for wear!

Exactly this.

It being horizontal and saving your preferences has always helped me in the past. But yeah, the official website is also a great shout if that floats your boat.

because that page is shit to navigate, and the app is fiddly and inaccessible outside of a mobile device.

clashfinder is far more user-friendly and simple.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, offmytrolley said:

Yeaah. I was thinking this. But I am super impatient and I've always enjoyed making Clashfinders so thought why not.

Edited by Gnarler
word

4 minutes ago, ghostdancer1 said:

not really sure why you're using that one, there's several errors on it.

this one is, as far as I can see, correct: https://clashfinder.com/s/prima2018/

along with Gnarler's one now too.

Argh, there are so many! Thanks for the heads up though. I've saved all my preferences to the one with errors but before the event I'll double check to make sure I don't end up in the wrong place at the wrong time.

I was using that one because at the time I compared it had the most edits so seemed the most maintained, and it had been marked as a 'core' Clashfinder, although I admit I don't fully know what that means… 

I don't know if anyone else does this, I always make an Excel page with just the bands that I want to see with the correct times and stages. The day before I check if there have been changes and usually I have to make just two or three corrections. I print it and it's my companion during the Festival, along with the app (for daily changes/unexpected shows) and the booklet they give you at the entrance 

Edited by Albinoss

1 hour ago, ghostdancer1 said:

because that page is shit to navigate, and the app is fiddly and inaccessible outside of a mobile device.

clashfinder is far more user-friendly and simple.

I guess it must be what you are used to but Clashfinders - not just at Primavera - are much more fiddly than either of those solutions. 

Plus they hand out a time table at the site - so you don't need to print one beforehand. 

1 minute ago, Albinoss said:

I don't know if anyone else does this, I always make an Excel page with just the bands that I want to see with the correct times and stages. The day before I check if there have been changes and usually I have to make just two or three corrections 

I use either the favourites on the app or make calendar reminders. 

8 minutes ago, Albinoss said:

I don't know if anyone else does this, I always make an Excel page with just the bands that I want to see with the correct times and stages. The day before I check if there have been changes and usually I have to make just two or three corrections. I print it and it's my companion during the Festival, along with the app (for daily changes/unexpected shows) and the booklet they give you at the entrance 

I usually do that for Glastonbury but this time I decided to use Clasfinder and just print the 'Itinerary' view. It all fit onto 1 sheet very nicely, depends how much you've got in there I guess though

I guess it must be what you are used to but Clashfinders - not just at Primavera - are much more fiddly than either of those solutions. 

Plus they hand out a time table at the site - so you don't need to print one beforehand. 

I find Clashfinders i) much more visual and ii) much more practical

6 minutes ago, Runnerups said:

Had a quick look at the weather and it’s not looking great...hopefully that will change the closer we get!

I made that mistake a week or two ago and am trying not too look now. If it's any consolation, the forecast is better than the actual weather has been in BCN recently! They've had a wet spring but hopefully that's just got it all out of the way before PS…

NRNC?

It rained always a little the last years during PS, but it was never a problem. Three years ago it ended with a huge rainbow. It's gonna be good and we'll have a lot of fun. 

Speaking of line up, there a lot of very small good acts that I'm discovering. Can't wait 

9 minutes ago, Albinoss said:

It rained always a little the last years during PS, but it was never a problem. Three years ago it ended with a huge rainbow. It's gonna be good and we'll have a lot of fun. 

Speaking of line up, there a lot of very small good acts that I'm discovering. Can't wait 

In the last 8 years or so, I can barely remember any rain. One cold year, maybe two years with rain on one day. That's about it. 

It's a lovely time of year and contrast with all my memories of UK festivals where greyness and cold go with the territory.

6 minutes ago, xxialac said:

In the last 8 years or so, I can barely remember any rain. One cold year, maybe two years with rain on one day. That's about it. 

It's a lovely time of year and contrast with all my memories of UK festivals where greyness and cold go with the territory.

Last year it only rained on the Sunday, we went out to the park in shorts and suddenly it rained so bad. 

In 2016 I can't recall any rain.