Primavera 2018

Runnerups

21 minutes ago, Friend Chicken said:

Where can I find exact Metro timetables? Looking for the last train leaving El Maresme-Forum with connection to Parallel (Sala Apolo)

Hey, download CityMapper and you can choose an option called "last train" or something along those lines.

From my knowledge of Barcelona, it depends on the day.

Thursday the last metro is at around 12:30AM
Friday the last metro is around 2:30AM
Saturday it runs all night.

Happy festivaling.

It's so strange walking around my neighborhood by the festival.

Suddenly full of people speaking English and people wearing shorts (Catalans do not wear shorts even in the worst heat).

Gets me so excited for the next few days!

DISCLAIMER: Not complaining

1 hour ago, Gnarler said:

It's so strange walking around my neighborhood by the festival.

Suddenly full of people speaking English and people wearing shorts (Catalans do not wear shorts even in the worst heat).

Gets me so excited for the next few days!

DISCLAIMER: Not complaining

Na I know this, live in a student city, when it comes to September it's weird when it's flooded with a fresh batch of thousands of people who are out and about for a few weeks. 

Hello forum! I’ve been lurking since this forum was at 102 pages, I finally joined and asking kindly for 2 Spiritualized tickets. I had no idea they would sell out so quickly, if someone has 2 spare I will pay good money. Thank you in advance. I’m currently at the forum on a mission to find tickets.

Edited by stevienixxxx

18 minutes ago, Hip Priest said:

Any first hand reports from the "Hidden"? Just read that entry is controlled (like last year for Arcade Fire).

Didn't try to get in, but yes, it's controlled. 

There's a fence on the entrance to the grass with two small gates. 

Seems completely redudndant if you ask me

I think the reason for the gates on the hidden stage is that they will only allow a limited amount of people at any time. On the Yung Beef gig there were a lot of people outside the gates who couldn't get in. Thus if you want to see a hidden stage show you should make sure to get there some time ahead. I am not completely sure though, might be as said in the previous post, that for some reason only festival ticket holders were allowed tonight and that this might change.

Edited by puckno

36 minutes ago, Friend Chicken said:

Well this being my first time attending....everything up to Spiritualized was great, but the crowds after were pretty horrific. 

It was pretty horrendous crowds and queues etc. Don’t worry it will be better tomorrow. 

• Upvote 1