Primavera 2018

Runnerups

4 minutes ago, Hannah990 said:

Last minute planning transport to and from the Forum and I'm beyond lost. Anyone know a relatively straight forward way to get from placa de catalunya / las ramblas to and from the forum?

The metro is quite easy to use, I can't remember what lines it is exactly but the festival stop is El Maresme / Forum. They run buses from the festival site to Placa de Catalunya on the Thursday and Friday after the metro has stopped which cost €2. 

5 hours ago, Hannah990 said:

Last minute planning transport to and from the Forum and I'm beyond lost. Anyone know a relatively straight forward way to get from placa de catalunya / las ramblas to and from the forum?

If you’re coming back from the forum then I would get the festival shuttle bus to plaça catalunya on Thursday and Friday nights because the metro only runs all night on Saturdays. It costs €2.  You could also get a night bus (N6 and N7 both go to plaça catalunya) but they are generally packed. You can use your T10 transport card on them though. 

For anyone who is stressed about transport, Barcelona is one of the easiest cities to traverse. I'd say it won't take any longer than 35 minutes to get anywhere in the city. Lots of busses and metros which run regularly and on time and you can use MyTaxi, Cabify or Uber (we only just got it so it's very expensive).

Just get a T-10 from the metro stops and you'll get 10 journeys. Costs 10.20 euros. You can even share a single T-10 between multiple people.

3 hours ago, kingcrawler said:

Bjork’s setlist from All Points East seems to be very Utopia heavy.

Much alike the two sets from Iceland. Nothing from homogenic again...

But she threw in Human Behavior, closest to a hit on this show.

Nothing from Homogenic is a real bummer. Might stay a bit on UMO and go see her only after they're done

Just now, Lars Vader said:

Ride vs. Thundercat ?

Seriously,

I was praying whatever was announced in that slot would be missable but Ride is a big announcement for me.

The two stages are literally one minute from each other so maybe half and half.

18 minutes ago, addicted2noise said:

Her Primavera set is a bit longer, don't know if that means she'll play a few more older songs or not. 

Was at Bjork last night.

The Utopia songs were dramatically less good than the older couple of classics she played. As a result large parts of the show were a chore. Shame as the staging was good.