Primavera 2018

Runnerups

2 minutes ago, TapeRecorder said:

How long would I have to wait for a good spot for a headline spot? Would it be worth skipping father john misty for a good spot for the national

20 mins maybe though depends how you define a good spot. Not IMO, I really rate Father John Misty as a performer.

Depends on the headliner too, Arcade Fire was pretty busy half an hour before their set last year but didn't seem too bad for Bon Iver around that time. I think I'll watch Father John Misty from nearer the back and get a good spot for The National around 15/20 minutes before their set, can't see it being too busy then.

2 hours ago, xxialac said:

Sound - generally excellent (occasional issues on the main stages).

People talking - getting worse every year (worst on the main stages)

Thanks :)Shame about the people talking but I guess that will never be avoided. Glad to hear the sound is generally good.

38 minutes ago, kingcrawler said:

The link won't embed for some reason but here's Bjork performing on tonight's Jools Holland. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W60dqZCEpiY

Yeah not one of my favourites from the album to be honest, maybe a song like Saint might have gone over a little better. Also I know Bjorks recent gigs were very Utopia heavy but based on setlist fm she does seem to give slightly more hit friendly sets for festivals.   

Edited by addicted2noise

6 hours ago, addicted2noise said:

but based on setlist fm she does seem to give slightly more hit friendly sets for festivals

Se has not really played any festivals since Utopia though, and short time since Utopia, so I would not be so sure about that.

13 hours ago, Friend Chicken said:

Well it'd be pretty hard to hide so that answers that then. Thanks

Well... full bottle in hand, lid in the pack at the entrance might just work. Take it apart right before and put it together again behind the entrance and you have a perfectly working, filled water bottle.

21 minutes ago, red90 said:

are there free drinking water fountains?

Yes. But the water tastes like shit.

In other news:

In order to access the Spiritualized concert on Wednesday 30th May at 8:00pm in the Auditori Rockdelux you will need to show your full festival wristband, and to have purchased a reservation ticket.

The tickets can be bought on the same day of the show, from 3:00pm on the ticket offices at the entrance of the Parc del Fòrum site. The price is 2€ per ticket and each person can only purchase a maximum of two tickets.

33470464_10156418380658156_2759703821268

• Like 2

is there anything to do close to Parc del Forum for 2 hours after you buy your ticket around 3pm? Holy Bouncer don't start until 5pm.....

should have made it either much earlier in the day (11am-1pm), so that people can leave and come back later, or have it at 4pm, so that there isn't a long wait until the music starts....

Edited by ghostdancer1

1 minute ago, ghostdancer1 said:

is there anything to do close to Parc del Forum for 2 hours after you buy your ticket around 3pm? Holy Bouncer don't start until 5pm.....

should have made it either much earlier in the day (11am-1pm), so that people can leave and come back later, or have it at 4pm, so that there isn't a long wait until the music starts....

The Diagonal Mar mall, there's a beach nearby.

Hi everyone!
Anyone interested in a full PRO Ticket?

It's like the ordinary full ticket plus some extras, like:

-Fast access without queues to the Forum

-Fast access without queues to the Auditori, Apolo etc..

-Welcome kit

-Access to the Night PRO Area and the Press Longue (with working areas, lockers and press sets)

-Access to all the Day PRO conferences, concerts, workshops, reunions etc

I have an extra ticket that I'm not going to use it, I paid 215€ for it, but I think that 200€ is fair enough (It's a good bargain since ordinary tickets are sold out and they costed 215€ each... and VIP tickets and saturday tickets are also sold out and where even more expensive in comparison)

contact me if you are interested!

You can see more info about the PRO tickets in the link below:

https://pro.primaverasound.com/ticket/view

7 minutes ago, LMDS said:

Hi everyone!
Anyone interested in a full PRO Ticket?

It's like the ordinary full ticket plus some extras, like:

-Fast access without queues to the Forum

-Fast access without queues to the Auditori, Apolo etc..

-Welcome kit

-Access to the Night PRO Area and the Press Longue (with working areas, lockers and press sets)

-Access to all the Day PRO conferences, concerts, workshops, reunions etc

I have an extra ticket that I'm not going to use it, I paid 215€ for it, but I think that 200€ is fair enough (It's a good bargain since ordinary tickets are sold out and they costed 215€ each... and VIP tickets and saturday tickets are also sold out and where even more expensive in comparison)

contact me if you are interested!

You can see more info about the PRO tickets in the link below:

https://pro.primaverasound.com/ticket/view

That's a great price/benefit ratio