Primavera 2018

Runnerups

Why not

thursday - Hinds(maybe), Lee Fields, Sparks, The War on Drugs, Unknown Mortal Orchestra, Bjork, Nick Cave, Vince Staples, CHVRCHES, Nils Frahm, Bad Gyal, Here Lies Man, Carpenter Brut

friday - Waxahatchee, Yellow Days, Father John Misty, The National, Thundercat, Jorja Smith, The Internet, Cigarettes After Sex, Tyler the Creator, Arca, Omni, The Black Madonna

saturday - Montero, Rex Orange County, Ariel Pink, Tom Misch, Majid Jordan, Lorde, Arctic Monkeys, Beach House, Mujeres, Lindstrom

sunday - Tigercats, Montero, Rhye, Oblivians, Ariel Pink

1 hour ago, D-Low said:

Annoying how I went through the whole line-up playlist adding my favourites and now when I click on timetable in the app it says I haven't added any favourites? Who designed this app :blink:

Did that wth me too but I just did it again and it seems to have stuck. Click timetable the the heart after trying again. Weird app!

9 minutes ago, FloorFiller said:

Goddamn I wish I was going to this. Some awful clashes but I'd be able to make some incredible days of music out of all that. Very jealous of you all.

how come youre not heading to Barca this year FF? You went last year didnt you? I seem to remember you posting about losing your wallet/phone during Aphex

1 minute ago, rhg_99 said:

how come youre not heading to Barca this year FF? You went last year didnt you? I seem to remember you posting about losing your wallet/phone during Aphex

All my friends wanted to do something different this year and I'm not really one to venture solo (although right now I wish I was). And ha yeah that was a goddamn disaster and nearly ruined my whole festival/holiday so maybe not good that I do this kind of thing alone - I'd quite possibly die. You lot are gonna have an incredible time. I wasn't blown away by the lineup at first but looking at it now it's stacked as hell.

4 minutes ago, FloorFiller said:

All my friends wanted to do something different this year and I'm not really one to venture solo (although right now I wish I was). And ha yeah that was a goddamn disaster and nearly ruined my whole festival/holiday so maybe not good that I do this kind of thing alone - I'd quite possibly die. You lot are gonna have an incredible time. I wasn't blown away by the lineup at first but looking at it now it's stacked as hell.

ahh right that's understandable maybe a good thing too as you said haha. I had similar feelings at first, especially compared to the 2016 line up when I last went, but got more than enough to fill my days

The Saturday will be one of the strongest festival days I've ever attented. 

Vulk > Christina Rosenvinge > Car Seat Headrest > 1/2 of Lift to Experience > Rolling Blackouts Coastal Fever (or Belly) > Slowdive > Grizzly Bear > Watain > Deerhunter > Beach House

Overall many clashes and a few that'll be really hard to decide. The Breeders/John Maus. Nick Cave/Fever Ray. Vagabon/The Zephyr Bones. Alex G/Ezra Furman. 

Also found a gem today in the Italian PrimaveraPro band Any Other. Had to give them a try when I read they had an affinity for Built to Spill. 

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Olivedal 1904 said:

Also found a gem today in the Italian PrimaveraPro band Any Other. Had to give them a try when I read they had an affinity for Built to Spill. 

From one Built To Spill fan to another: Thanks for the tip, Any Other is great!

speaking of phones/wallets....there was most definitely an organized gang knocking around on the Saturday...my phone and two of my friends phones were pinched at both descendents and skepta...was never as big a problem in previous years. The lass at lost and found said that over 250 phones reported "missing" in a two hour period (the queue was huge). Keep your wits guys :) Canna Wait!