Primavera 2018

Runnerups

1 hour ago, Martin_89 said:

Seems like you know get the wine pairing for the same price as before AND VIP for the day you reserve a table. Great offer!

On the interview in catalan above, Gabi said that would like to get rid of the VIP thing, at least in front of the Mordor stages (he doesn't like it), but for logistic reasons they can't. 

6 minutes ago, Albinoss said:

On the interview in catalan above, Gabi said that would like to get rid of the VIP thing, at least in front of the Mordor stages (he doesn't like it), but for logistic reasons they can't. 

Yeah, I don't like VIP either, but it's nice offer if you would like some good food before the festival. Seems like the reservations doesn't go that well since we got this offer.

1 hour ago, Martin_89 said:

Seems like you know get the wine pairing for the same price as before AND VIP for the day you reserve a table. Great offer!

I don’t quite understand this, but I’m guessing you don’t get VIP if you book a table at KUAI? 

Just caught up on, like, 2 months worth of posts. I MUST be bored at work. Can't believe it is only a few weeks, feels like forever since we got tickets/the announcement

Still wish there was more punk this year, but it'll be fine, I'll just have to get real drunk

23 minutes ago, ThisIsHappening said:

Not familiar with most of the names on The Warehouse. Anyone worth checking out?

Yeah whole giegling showcase will be great, they have cult following. They always throw a awesome party! Plus Jonsi is from Sigur Ros that could be interesting

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ThisIsHappening said:

Not familiar with most of the names on The Warehouse. Anyone worth checking out?

I saw the Egyptian Lover live at Dekmantel and he's really good, mostly just DJing old school electro tunes, but he does some songs live too with some pretty funny lines (in a comic sleazy kind of way)

Edited by ghostdancer1

3 hours ago, kingcrawler said:

I guess the Liminal thing is this, which as much as I love Sigur Ros isn't something I'm terribly excited to hear live.

Jonsi and Alex's Riceboy sleeps was an incredible album. Up there with Burial's Untrue for me in terms of ambience. Excited to see them on the line up but would be interesting to see how it'd pan out at a festival. Not sure it would work very well. Their sounds are more for the afterwards when I'm sat depressed on a plane home.

11 minutes ago, xxialac said:

That Amaya Laucirica or whatever she is called is now shown as playing Pro so that frees up another space for Hidden.

Also see that Confidence Man are also at Pro which could remove an inevitable clash.

where are you seeing that? I can't see any mention of them on the Pro facebook page, or site?

https://pro.primaverasound.com/showcase/list

54 minutes ago, xxialac said:

thanks, I see that The Zephyr Bones have now moved from Pro and are now on the main lineup. thought I might catch them if they were playing early Thursday at Pro, but they'll probably clash with other stuff on the main lineup that day now.