Primavera 2018

Runnerups

Just now, cortomaltese said:

Yes sure, i guess there is no probkem with this. But primavera management is very good with details. So why to announce that today is the last chance( actually they said few hours left), when someone can buy at the same price on 29 in the morning?Anyway, im just saying.. it doesnt make big difference for me .. 

Because they won't write "until 29th January at 5:59AM". Also, it has happened in the past.

13 minutes ago, Orens said:

Because they won't write "until 29th January at 5:59AM". Also, it has happened in the past.

Why not? Actually when it is about change in price and payments, they write it exactly like this. It is on their website. Day, time, timezone.

it is not that important since we ll have the lineup anyway soon,

but as i read their website it is obvious that someone can buy his/her ticket until midnight today. When the lineup will be announced? I dont know.

3 minutes ago, xxialac said:

The only thing that has astonished me in all this is that none of those 10 members of the public leaked what they saw. Not one!

Have they all got extreme will power or did Gabi just have them bumped off?

They are locked in somewhere, they will be released tomorrow along with the line up

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, StupidDream said:

Last line it says 'palmbomem', which should be 'palmbomen'. Typo, would PS make such (tiny) mistake?

James Holden & the Spirits Animals if we're doing that. Public Service Broadcast are playing London on Saturday also.

Struggling to find many more mistakes though which is testament to the designer. Doing Idles dirty though aren't they? :lol:

20 minutes ago, muflon said:

Something from reddit 

DAC7C912-D7C8-4F45-9903-565477E2CE00.jpeg

I'd love to believe it's real (Mike D - yayyyyy!), but Stranger Things soundtrack on two days? John Talabot two years in a row (wouldn't mind AT ALL, but would be too good to be true...)? And I thought we'd ruled out Haim, too.