Primavera 2018

Runnerups

3 minutes ago, puckno said:

Interesting video, by the way Coachella is in the desert too, but don't want to over-speculate on that as I got three downvotes the last time I mentioned Beyonce... :-)

Gabi shared a photo of his lemon tree. Maybe referencing Beyonce's lastest album Lemonade ;)!

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, xxialac said:

I think Field Day will probably pump out a few names before the 29th which might help a bit with the guessing game. Incidentally I'm not sure if Field Day can survive the arrival of APE. Might be their last year if ticket sales are underwhelming.

If Lovebox announce their line-up (who have more of a chance surviving than Field Day) near the 29th, I think it would make for some interesting crossover acts, though I imagine Primavera would get the scoop on these, like they did for Frank Ocean last year

6 minutes ago, ABertran said:

Is there any info about AM announcing tour next week? I've read it many times but i can't find it anywhere. 

From the 29th prices will be 215 eu (mad cool has sold all of his weekend tickets for less than 180 and there's a lot of big names) so PS must have some big names that we are not expecting.

They're definitely (or so I've been told for months) announcing TRNSMT next week and it would have made sense for them to announce all of their dates at once but Firefly were somehow able to make the first announcement. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, MatheauWillis said:

They're definitely (or so I've been told for months) announcing TRNSMT next week and it would have made sense for them to announce all of their dates at once but Firefly were somehow able to make the first announcement. 

So we can definitely rule them out for PS?

26 minutes ago, puckno said:

Interesting video, by the way Coachella is in the desert too, but don't want to over-speculate on that as I got three downvotes the last time I mentioned Beyonce... :-)

i hope she is not on the bill, if yes, Jay-Z will be there in 2019

3 hours ago, Createur said:

No Arctic Monkeys then unless they want to announce their biggest headliner well after their competitors as I already said yesterday.

It's highly unlikely that the Arctic Monkeys, if on the bill, will be their biggest headliner. 

2 hours ago, xxialac said:

Is there any festival that announces on the 29th? None I am aware of.

I think the most likely scenario for the date is to tie in with a new tour announcement for one of the headliners.

I wouldn't read a huge amount in to the date. apart from 2017, which was early, the end of January has been a very common time for the PS announcement.

2015 and 2016 were both announced on 21st January according to a quick Google.

1 minute ago, Belisha Beacon said:

I wouldn't read a huge amount in to the date. apart from 2017, which was early, the end of January has been a very common time for the PS announcement.

2015 and 2016 were both announced on 21st January according to a quick Google.

I meant if there was another festival announcing on 29th January, maybe that pointed to a shared announcement.