Primavera 2018

Runnerups

Aye fair enough. I've been a member for a canny few years but only really started reading the forum (and only the Prima bit) this year so wasn't aware of the trend of fake convos, just godawful fake posters with Julien Baker's name spelled wrong. I will sleep sound knowing that I do know him, and yous can believe me or not

14 minutes ago, eFestivals said:

I don't know either way with you, so don't take this personally.

Genuinely something I should address with my therapist haha

11 minutes ago, MatheauWillis said:

Prima would still be amazing if the singing kettle headlined. 

The truth

10 minutes ago, maksym26 said:

Anyone here into Brockhampton? I´d love to see them live but they are giving concerts in US so can´t come to Primavera. They are a Primavera style band. 

Yeah gutted about this however both Skepta and Mac DeMarco played Primavera and Governors Ball last year so there's still slight chance they'll appear

55 minutes ago, maksym26 said:

Here in Portugal a music site says that Arctic Monkeys will only give two shows this year in Iberian Peninsula (Portugal and Spain) and those will be at NOS Alive in Lisboa and Mad Cool 

Link pls. You've been saying in different topics that they won't play primavera giving multiple reasons, do you have any info we don't know? 

Edited by strackoftracknfield
Add a question.

Tracey Thorn prepping solo album for this March, it is said to be more upbeat synth pop than the previous solo records. I would love to see her live. EBTG as well, but that is too much to ask I guess.

Edited by puckno