The 2017 "How many days at work do you have left 'till Glastonbury?" thread

MrZigster

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 for me. 9-5.30 Monday to Thurs, Friday 1.45-9 somewhere else and then two 9-5s Monday and Tuesday. Woop!

Always love this thread, thanks for starting.

I'm back on the Tuesday this year as now a freelancer so no paid holidays... And a big night out planned on the Wednesday. Gulp. But we won't think about any of that yet...

Five days - of which four are in the office and one working at home - plus three one-hour online lessons on Monday and Wednesday evening, then I'm DONE until July. Even better, we're in a 'down week' between two rollouts this coming week so I have, how can I put this... not exactly a huge amount to do... :D

5 days; tomorrow, Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday. Then a whole 10 days off, going Liverpool the weekend before Glasto for Africa Oye then off to Glasto itself. 

Happy days :D

Down to last three now. Mon, Tue and Wed then three weeks off. Gonna be glorious. 

Had sone rights arses on the phones today. Had to keep reminding myself to chill, only three days left, wait till after the holidays to get sacked. 

Hi everyone,

I'm looking to buy two tickets from anyone who can't use theirs. I missed out on the first sale and re-sale but I am absolutely desperate to go and am willing to take a risk of buying a couple of tickets and taking my chances with security. If you or anyone you know has tickets, please let me know and we can try to figure out a way of making the exchange. 

Thanks.