£50 to anyone who will help drive a car to glasto

HI there hope all is well with you today :)

My name is sybil and i need someone with a driving licence going to glastonbury , who is willing to drive my friend and all our stuff down from kew in  London; to Glastonbury in a hire car. You would be driving down on  the Tuesday night or early Wednesday morning. We'll cover all the costs as well as give you 50£ payment for all your trouble its only a one way trip you don't  have to drive back. But you  will still be driven back . 

The background information  is that most of our group (including all of the drivers)  got coach tickets this year, as a group we have too much stuff to carry. We want to use a car parked near one of the gates to store our stuff, so that we don't have to carry all our bits in one go. The van will help us store the stuff that we may not need straightaway nearby - like wellies and backup beers! 

There is one member of our group who isn't doing via coach, she will be will traveling down with you - so even with all of our (and your) stuff, there's probably room for one or two others. Its quite urgent. As we left it a little. Late but I hope the cash pay will help .

Thank you so much and I hope to hear from someone soon.

Edited by sybilodelola@yahoo.com

Heya sybilodelola,

I saw your ad and I think I can help you.

I recently lost my licence but I can still drive pretty well (just don't ask about my vauxhall corsa V11) and the b*tch who stopped at the red light.

Anyway, I want to go glastonbury so so badly as I fink biffy cyro is my father. I don't have a ticket but I was hoping you would knit me a fake one or something or carry me inside a bag so I can get in (suser hardcore style#ninja).

In exchange I will drive for free but if we get pulled over I would need to switch seats with someone as legally I can't drive (or be in the country)

Look forward to our adventure soon!

Howard Brian Howard

X

Hi Sybil,

I'm good today thanks! I'm based in Clapham at the moment so getting to Kew isn't too far out of the way.

I was planning on getting an easyCarClub car and going down on the Weds morning anyway so I think we can work something out for you and your friend Howard.

Message me 07723454997

Duncan

Hey, 

I could also help with this (it's Glastonbury, I don't need £50 if you've got the costs covered). I would be more than happy to drive, but if you've found a driver then I'd be keen to ride with you as a passenger and chip in to costs (I've also left this pretty late so would be helping me out too). I'm Tooting based so am close.

My number is 07710051362, give me a call/text if you wanna discuss some more.

Thanks!

Jordan