Confirmed secret sets 2017

SecretGlasto

• Replies 493
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll be there for Frank carter. Good luck any killers fans who want to try and stop us rattlesnakes fans from getting near the stage.....on the plus side if you there that early you get to see a high energy high intensity set from a band who will make the dullards known as the killers seem boring by comparison!

6 minutes ago, waterfalls212434 said:

I'll be there for Frank carter. Good luck any killers fans who want to try and stop us rattlesnakes fans from getting near the stage.....on the plus side if you there that early you get to see a high energy high intensity set from a band who will make the dullards known as the killers seem boring by comparison!

I've always heard good things about FC, but never seen him. Was he in a different band a few years ago?

Edited by K2SO

11 minutes ago, she bangs the drums said:

Yeah he was in Gallows, a hard core punk band. 

His solo stuff is more rock than hardcore. 

His set will be a bit like a Park Run.....

Rattlesnakes tore the place apart when I saw them on last tour

V high energy attention grabbing stuff. They'll be many converted, for the love of god the bloody killers fans better not fuck the set for those of us trying to see Frank 

5 minutes ago, waterfalls212434 said:

Rattlesnakes tore the place apart when I saw them on last tour

V high energy attention grabbing stuff. They'll be many converted, for the love of god the bloody killers fans better not fuck the set for those of us trying to see Frank 

If the crowd is not moving, I'm sure Frank will take matters into his own hands 

8 hours ago, Muppetmark said:

Apparently the dj at chameleon bar mentioned the killers playing tomorrow just now.  

Think that would have been DJ Dan from Propaganda most likely. Really nice bloke whenever I've met him and an ex Oasis tour DJ I think so no reason to lie

36 minutes ago, zipzipzipzip said:

Multiple people on site are saying it's greenday on JP, and that would kind of make sense because BBC confirmed Ed Sheeran and Greenday before deleting earlier in the year. Anyone know anything about this?

What? Nah everyone is saying it's the killers