Confirmed secret sets 2017

SecretGlasto

• Replies 493
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

59 minutes ago, MrNash84 said:

ha, we must have bith been there, left now to get a good spot in for National/Foos..

I went to Toots - cancelled :( Now at King Gizzard

oh and you may have seen me doing the conga in CF 

Edited by John the Moth
Flashback

On 6/23/2017 at 6:59 PM, K2SO said:

Well if you don't let me in on the secret, you can go get trashed.

Hmm i wouldn't say it's even much of a secret any more, im sure you can work it out.  Considering the world we live in, it's difficult for something like this to be kept a total secret.

Some of the bands gear went straight to England despite the band flying elsewhere first this weekend, and there's also a band member in England just now too which probably isn't a coincidence (although I can't say ive heard for definite whether he'll be joining the rest of the band on stage tomorrow or not). 

3 minutes ago, Neontiger90 said:

Hmm i wouldn't say it's even much of a secret any more, im sure you can work it out.  Considering the world we live in, it's difficult for something like this to be kept a total secret.

Some of the bands gear went straight to England despite the band flying elsewhere first this weekend, and there's also a band member in England just now too which probably isn't a coincidence (although I can't say ive heard for definite whether he'll be joining the rest of the band on stage tomorrow or not). 

If I stand at the JP all day tomorrow, and someone else walks out, it sure will be a crippling blow

6 minutes ago, rivalschools.price said:

A bigger question is will we get in to see Frank Carter? Or will the tent be packed with Killers fans?

Im not going to be a happy man if I can't get in to see Frank

I want to see both Frank and The Killers so I'm probably going to head in whilst King Gizz are on to guarantee a spot in the tent (hopefully)

11 minutes ago, Gozpot said:

I want to see both Frank and The Killers so I'm probably going to head in whilst King Gizz are on to guarantee a spot in the tent (hopefully)

The only slight hope we have is that Frank Carter clashes with the 'Sunday legend' slot.

whether Barry Gibb draws a large crowd like previous legends is open to debate though

1 minute ago, rivalschools.price said:

The only slight hope we have is that Frank Carter clashes with the 'Sunday legend' slot.

whether Barry Gibb draws a large crowd like previous legends is open to debate though

Think the secret set will draw some of the crowd away, Initially i planned to see Gibb but I couldn't bare to risk missing The Killers

24 minutes ago, Gozpot said:

As long as you all bugger off before goldfrapp!