BoomTown 2017 alone!

Joeyfromtheshire

Just been reading the thread 

Going solo this year and last year was a blast. I'm up for any moral support you're offering haha 

honestly debating whether to go or not but don't really wanna miss this for anything 

will be the first time alone and I'm short sighted as fuck, will make it difficult to find my was around 

whats the details of the little gathering?

Cheers!

My first festival alone aswell, gotta go on coach on my own like a sado lol. Ive decided to go no matter what just abit gutted its on my own. Im happy enough to meet anyone, im a friendly an enjoy having a laugh just feel daft talkin to random people at first. I Think u should go Cause , u would be gutted other wise.

I don't think you should feel any different going alone. I haven't been to a festival by myself but have been to many gigs solo. You will most defiantly meet people there and someone will always wanting to chat. 

You will definitely be gutted if you don't go. 

• 5 weeks later...

Hi guys, I've never been to boomtown before but really want to go next year although I may be alone because my friends are all boring old men at the age of 23 aha anyway how did you lot who went alone get on? Did you have a good or bad experiance and was it easy enough to meet people who'll take you under their wing lol