Confirmed secret sets 2017

mr flow

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm just checking out a few bands from the official website and I have noticed that if you click on "The Future Dub Project" on the Truth Stage (Sunday) it links you to the line up submission google doc - this appears to include all the secret slots from that stage. I'm assuming it was an accident! 

Saturday 4.10am - 5am: The Fedz

Sunday 10.30pm - 11.30pm: My Baby

22 minutes ago, MattLeam said:

I'm just checking out a few bands from the official website and I have noticed that if you click on "The Future Dub Project" on the Truth Stage (Sunday) it links you to the line up submission google doc - this appears to include all the secret slots from that stage. I'm assuming it was an accident! 

So it does. Those are some hugely underwhelming special guests. My Baby are already down to play the Small World stage as a listed slot as well as their Silver Hayes slot, can't see why they'd be special guests. Never heard of The Fedz.

29 minutes ago, MattLeam said:

excellent work, if not disappointing, how the hell did you come across that

1 hour ago, TonyCo said:

OK Computer 20 year anniversary. Park Friday tea time?

Sadly they won't be playing two sets within a few hours of each other so that they can recreate to circumstances that put an end to secrets sets in the Park in the first place.

1 hour ago, MattLeam said:

Well spotted. As I was looking at that the owner has put the spreadsheet in the trash.

Just now, clucking said:

Knew it was too good to be true 

It's the same thing I was seeing when I clicked on The Future Dub Project. It's still there if you click on that (truth stage Sunday). Theres nothing special about it though, it's just the form they submit with the line up for individual stages. There are two secret sets on there (see above) but nothing spectacular

Just now, MattLeam said:

It's the same thing I was seeing when I clicked on The Future Dub Project. It's still there if you click on that (truth stage Sunday). Theres nothing special about it though, it's just the form they submit with the line up for individual stages. There are two secret sets on there (see above) but nothing spectacular

Ah yes I see cheers - I've been staring at a screen for too long today my eyes/brain have gone a bit fuzzy 

Just now, musky said:

Well it'll probably be all over FB by tomorrow morning and retweeted 100 times, so that's almost as good as true. :)

Haha probably, and everyone saying 'you heard it here first!' 

8 minutes ago, EamerRed said:

Potential to be a killjoy here, but IF this is true or near-true, is it worth removing from the page? Once the BristolP*st picks this up and splashes it everywhere the whole thing would be in cancellation territory :o

Was exactly my thought actually. 

14 minutes ago, EamerRed said:

Potential to be a killjoy here, but IF this is true or near-true, is it worth removing from the page? Once the BristolP*st picks this up and splashes it everywhere the whole thing would be in cancellation territory :o

Do people believe the Bristol Post? It is always clickbait rubbish

12 minutes ago, Chewie said:

Do people believe the Bristol Post? It is always clickbait rubbish

Well of course it is, I can't stand it. But if someone has genuinely stumbled across this and they post it then it's not 'rubbish' in this instance to be fair.

Or it could all be a wind up.