That one song !

swede

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, mjsell said:

Justice - Helix, or any mix that involves We Are Your Friends (of which there will be many I'm sure)

as soon as I saw the topic I thought this song

Sunday night is looking pretty awesome

1 minute ago, shuttlep said:

as soon as I saw the topic I thought this song

Sunday night is looking pretty awesome

If i've got anything left at that point on the Sunday, I'm going off from that song onwards.* Shapes will be made.

*Who am I kidding I'll be at that level from the very start.

Just now, mjsell said:

If i've got anything left at that point on the Sunday, I'm going off from that song onwards.* Shapes will be made.

*Who am I kidding I'll be at that level from the very start.

meet you there just look out for me , I will be the guy witch space around him as all his arms and legs will be flailing around like a donkey and a fit

3 hours ago, swede said:

Whats the one song above all others you cant wait to hear at Glasto this year, mine changes on a weekly basis.

I wouldn't call myself a massive Radiohead fan, infact Glastonbury is the only place I'll go and see them as I know how special that Friday night is going to be,  I cant wait to hear FAKE PLASTIC TREES on the pyramid.

Fake plastic trees will sound amazing.

London Grammar - Rooting for you!

3 minutes ago, MattR88 said:

Fake plastic trees will sound amazing.

London Grammar - Rooting for you!

The live version with the acapella at the beginning will be stunning. I cant wait for Big Picture by them, think I'll be an emotional mess during their set

2 minutes ago, swede said:

The live version with the acapella at the beginning will be stunning. I cant wait for Big Picture by them, think I'll be an emotional mess during their set

i cried like a baby the last time they played, Sunday evening is the perfect time for London grammer. Guarantee i'll be an emotional mess again! 

5 minutes ago, RossTC said:

i cried like a baby the last time they played, Sunday evening is the perfect time for London grammer. Guarantee i'll be an emotional mess again! 

9 minutes ago, swede said:

Yeah, they clash with Biffy is the only problem, I have seen Biffy there a few times and are always a great watch! Catch 22...

Just now, Mattd1205 said:

Radiohead - Karma Police.

Hopefully they'll close with it and "for a minute there, i lost myself" reverberates around the field long after they've left the stage

This. Seen them play it before but seeing that at Glastonbury is the dream.

Also Lorde - Green Light (only if I can do the switch between xx and Radiohead)

and

Busted - Year 3000 :ph34r: