In two weeks time i'll be...

JoeyT

Heading off to SEC early, still with a tear in my eye after the monumental set from The National. 

Actually I've just realised it's Sunday. In which case the above is not relevant! 

Edited by nikkic

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, MJP said:

Yes, ours too! We left as late as possible last year. Think it was about 4 or 5pm?

Much more relaxed this way and was easy getting out of the site! Think we were at the cars at about 3pm. Only downside is you witness the amount of rubbish people leave behind :(

5 minutes ago, cazzatron said:

Much more relaxed this way and was easy getting out of the site! Think we were at the cars at about 3pm. Only downside is you witness the amount of rubbish people leave behind :(

My mate reckoned that it was worse too because of the mud - so people opting to dump any soiled tents. :(

This year we won't have to climb Mount Campervan East again, as we're arriving on Tuesday evening, thank god!

I'll just be packing up the tent. Not quite sure how I'm getting home yet - I might stick around for one of the last buses to Castle Cary to minimise the risk of being stuck in an endless queue for a train, or I might jump on a bus to Bristol and pick up a train from there. Either way, I won't leave the site till about 5, so I should have time for one final wander - last one for two years :(

If somebody could wake me and point me in the direction of home I would appreciate it. I shall remember to wear a little note around my neck like Paddington Bear so as you know the rough direction in which to send me.I may even be able to respond with words of grattitude, I may just smile.