In two weeks time i'll be...

JoeyT

Hi everyone,

I'm looking to buy two tickets from anyone who can't use theirs. I missed out on the first sale and re-sale but I am absolutely desperate to go and am willing to take a risk of buying a couple of tickets and taking my chances getting in. If you or anyone you know has tickets, please PM me and we can try to figure out a way of making the exchange. 

Thanks.

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

19 minutes ago, Irish Charles said:
Hi everyone,

I'm looking to buy two tickets from anyone who can't use theirs. I missed out on the first sale and re-sale but I am absolutely desperate to go and am willing to take a risk of buying a couple of tickets and taking my chances getting in. If you or anyone you know has tickets, please PM me and we can try to figure out a way of making the exchange. 

Thanks.

I think you'd be leavng it too late to be honest, trying this in two weeks time from now.

2 hours ago, verrymerry said:

Probably passed out in my tent, I've a feeling Glastonbury 2017 is going to be the death of me

I'm not even certain that I'm going to make it to the campsite this year, before I shuffle off this mortal coil. If I do make it to put my tent up, then I think a celebration is in order. I think this celebration should be 5 days long. 

Its Sunday so I imagine right now that I will be waking up chronically hungover, aching all over with no voice (always lose my voice by the end of the festival). I will need to start our first run back to the car with everything that we don't need for that day/night and you just know that were in the furthest car park again. Then I remember that its disco day and start drinking.

8 hours ago, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

I'm not even certain that I'm going to make it to the campsite this year, before I shuffle off this mortal coil. If I do make it to put my tent up, then I think a celebration is in order. I think this celebration should be 5 days long. 

Are we all invited? 

I won't be finished my shift in time to see Slaves, which is a shame not because I necessarily wanted to see Slaves, but because I wanted to see the confused expressions of Hungover of Oxylers waking up to screams of WHERE'S YOUR CAR DEBBIE!!!!!!!