Would you be happy for armed police to be at Glasto?

chris_top_her

The terrorists would never catch up with us.We shall stall them with strategically placed Daisy Chains, Absolutely lethal in the dark when combined with Guide ropes. Speaking as someone with years of experience who still goes face planting every year. And if it's muddy (which it won't be) they will never get through the first gate. STOP scaremongering I say. Its much more common than terrorism.

50 minutes ago, chris_top_her said:

Great. Let's just pretend there's no terrorism and carry on like nothing is happening in the world. It's all just rainbows and unicorns...

I agree, the level of risk makes it not worth worrying about. 

One of the perks of being at Glastonbury (or any festival for that matter) is being able to forget the worries of the outside world for a few days. Whether that be own personal problems or just worries of the state of the world in general. 

Seeing armed officers on patrol would bring me back down to reality every time I saw them, which would in turn impact my experience and in turn would be giving the terrorists exactly what they want.