5 minutes ago, Chavmeisterdeluxe said:

Much like last night with 1975, enjoyed 21 Pilots despite never listening to them outside the odd song on the radio.

Maybe you're just a sucker for headliners. We'll see when Posty arrives.

Pilots was a headline level performance for sure, liked all the gimmicks and crowd interaction, good visuals, effort in every song, fair play to them, I'd leave at that point too, nothing against Post Malone but not fussed at all.

9 minutes ago, dentalplan said:

Maybe you're just a sucker for headliners. We'll see when Posty arrives.

Hey now I enjoyed him last year with just his tattered rag slung over some lights

Pilots looked like a headliner, I can’t see how Post will but I’m sure he’ll get a huge crowd nonetheless.

Peace were brilliant, should have had another 20 mins at least and I don’t see why they couldn’t 

Anyone know if there’s any truth in the fact that Posty only agreed to appear if there were minimal clashes to ensure he got a bigger crowd than last year... would explain the Pit/FR closing early I guess. 

16 minutes ago, BeddingatReading said:

Anyone know if there’s any truth in the fact that Posty only agreed to appear if there were minimal clashes to ensure he got a bigger crowd than last year... would explain the Pit/FR closing early I guess. 

I doubt it. He'd have got the same size crowd anyway surely? There wasn't much competition even if all the stages ran. He was lucky they didn't all leave on account of him being dull as dishwater mind you.

8 minutes ago, Chavmeisterdeluxe said:

I doubt it. He'd have got the same size crowd anyway surely? There wasn't much competition even if all the stages ran. He was lucky they didn't all leave on account of him being dull as dishwater mind you.

Well no because people would have gone to the other stages rather than seeing him. I saw him due to there being no other option. If I had a choice however I’d much rather go and see Peace over post if they finished when a normal headliner did and clashed so surely I’m not the only one, this would have affected his crowd. 

i saw the clashfinder, even with the minimal competition I'd still have left after 21 pilots personally.

I watched some of his set, was fine for what it was, somewhat minimal but his fans are proper loyal and looked like they loved it.

I was impressed with 21 pilots, loved the performance despite only knowing half the songs.

Edited by robillustrates

6 minutes ago, BeddingatReading said:

Do we still have no idea who the Reading secret set is going to be in the pit today???

Bullet For My Valentine at 4ish I heard

6 minutes ago, BeddingatReading said:

Do we still have no idea who the Reading secret set is going to be in the pit today???

According to someone in the other thread, bullet for my valentine 

8 hours ago, BeddingatReading said:

Well no because people would have gone to the other stages rather than seeing him. I saw him due to there being no other option. If I had a choice however I’d much rather go and see Peace over post if they finished when a normal headliner did and clashed so surely I’m not the only one, this would have affected his crowd.

Similar size I should have said. Not having Peace against is a weird one. They would have closed the 1xtra stage and the pit headlined by Ghostemane early anyway you'd have thought.

Edited by Chavmeisterdeluxe

Yeah, Twenty One Pilots looked really good, pulled out all the stops. Post Malone seemed a bit subdued in comparison afterwards although I guess if you're a fan of him you'd probably still have enjoyed it.

4 hours ago, NerdsNatterings said:

According to someone in the other thread, bullet for my valentine 

Pls. Need confirmation of this. 

9 minutes ago, lexiins said:

Pls. Need confirmation of this. 

Bullet merch on sale at Reading

• Like 1

If you are in to guitar music at Leeds, then after 21P and Peace, many will be heading back to their tents/going home. 

Very strange decision. 

Ps - crowd size for Bowling for Soup at Leeds was biggest ive seen for many years, 20 deep outside, no chance of seeing them if you went to see the Chats. There is still a market for guitar music at Leeds, even if the majority of attendees are more interested in Billie Ellish /Post Malone / AJ Treacy etc