21 hours ago, Chavmeisterdeluxe said:

Which she relied heavily on 😂

To be fair Taylor Swift uses a backing track.

1 hour ago, BeddingatReading said:

Hearing rumours of a Shikari Soundsystem secret set on the dance tent at 4:30. Only from the guys in the tent next to me though so hardly reliable info 

Heard the same 

1 minute ago, lexiins said:

Heard the same 

But I have heard is cuz Kiss Princess cancelled, but that is earlier than 4.30

Also to be fair, putting Bastille in the Radio 1 tent looked a silly decision, it was a massive crowd heavily spilling outside, 100% should have been 3rd down on main.

10 minutes ago, thewayiam said:

Also to be fair, putting Bastille in the Radio 1 tent looked a silly decision, it was a massive crowd heavily spilling outside, 100% should have been 3rd down on main.

I think it might have been mainly down to not wanting to clash Frank Carter with foos. Ideally would've been bastille on the post day tbh

14 hours ago, Matt42 said:

I’m really surprised other festivals haven’t taken a chance on them sooner. Perhaps it’s them not feeling ready to headline things yet but we need to push new bands. I don’t really see what Royal Blood are missing to be honest.

Maybe they just aren't in a rush to do it until the setlist is large enough to make it work for them.

1 hour ago, NerdsNatterings said:

I think it might have been mainly down to not wanting to clash Frank Carter with foos. Ideally would've been bastille on the post day tbh

Yes to be honest Frank Carter didn't draw anywhere close to a 3rd down main stage crowd, would have slotted in 4th/5th no problem, Bastille took enough people from Foo's that it wasn't to a point of not being able to move inside the barrier.

surprised Bastille pulled such a crowd away from the Foo Fighters, it's like the graveyard shift being against them on this lineup. Crazy that Chvrches clashes completely as well. Mammoth 3 hour set lined up, reckon they got some big surprises to throw out in that set.

20 minutes ago, robillustrates said:

surprised Bastille pulled such a crowd away from the Foo Fighters, it's like the graveyard shift being against them on this lineup. Crazy that Chvrches clashes completely as well. Mammoth 3 hour set lined up, reckon they got some big surprises to throw out in that set.

Wheres Billie eilsh because she hasn't turned up on stage

36 minutes ago, robillustrates said:

doubt they'll actually do 3 hours, they did 23 songs as it was with somewhat dragged on drum solo's etc and it was nowhere near.

Just now, thewayiam said:

doubt they'll actually do 3 hours, they did 23 songs as it was with somewhat dragged on drum solo's etc and it was nowhere near.

If I had to guess, I'd say a 2 45 ish with a few extra songs on the stylist compared to leeds

Pretty sure the Foo's assigned an extra half an hour to Reading over Leeds just like in 2012. They also wanted to get people who went to see them in 1995 to get in touch in regard to the Reading set and they also asked what songs people wanted to hear played that might not be normal Foo's setlist songs like Aurora etc. They played 27 songs in 2012 as well.

Edited by robillustrates

Set times been updated with blossoms at 6:45pm 

Twenty one pilots at 8:15pm and 

Post Malone at 10:15pm

Edited by jj200

54 minutes ago, robillustrates said:

Pretty sure the Foo's assigned an extra half an hour to Reading over Leeds just like in 2012. They also wanted to get people who went to see them in 1995 to get in touch in regard to the Reading set and they also asked what songs people wanted to hear played that might not be normal Foo's setlist songs like Aurora etc. They played 27 songs in 2012 as well.

They did play long although there was a cover and the rest wouldn't overly bother me too miss, I am one of the more hits, single and well known Foo's fans though. Dave said Reading won't get the Hero cover with his daughter as she has to back to school.

The dude from 21 Pilots is dressed like Dark Fruits Twitter.

I'm surprised 21 pilots aren't the closer tonight despite co-headlining to be honest.

The stage show is very good and Ellish was very good earlier too, sounded better in the Reading coverage than the Glasto coverage for sure.