2019 festival

1 hour ago, Andre91 said:

We don’t have to have secret sets. I know it’s become a key component of R&L in recent years but it hasn’t always been a thing. 

Creeper for the pit. 

Could be right. I reckon the only secret sets we’re gunna get is from bands already performing that day. 

Friday- You Me At Six

Saturday-  Blossoms 

Sunday- Sundara Karma  

1 minute ago, ob123 said:

Could be right. I reckon the only secret sets we’re gunna get is from bands already performing that day. 

Friday- You Me At Six

Saturday-  Blossoms 

Sunday- Sundara Karma  

Think there will be secret sets, just not a big one. Frank carter and wolf Alice have done them in recent years and gone to to headline r1 and play third down, so could have a similar size again, maybe a bit smaller

21 minutes ago, ob123 said:

Friday- You Me At Six

Saturday-  Blossoms 

Sunday- Sundara Karma  

YMAS have already done it a few years ago, can’t see it being them. I’d say either Pale Waves or Circa waves on the Friday. 

52 minutes ago, ob123 said:

Friday- You Me At Six

Saturday-  Blossoms 

Sunday- Sundara Karma  

Nah, they’ll be a couple in the gaps on the FR and the Pit, just won’t be bands of the size they’ve been the last few years 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, jonnyisRFC said:

Oh shit. Is there a chance of a creeper set?? That would be incredible. 

It'd be sad them returning in front of 3 men and their dogs in the pit. They've said they consider download more their kind of festival and think they'd have had a much bigger crowd at Trees which they very much love too.

It'd kind of fit into their story though after disappearing after Leeds the other year.

Anyone reckon the early closure of the Pit and FR on the Saturday has anything to do with Post not wanting any sound clash? I couldn't imagine it being an issue but those two are in closer proximity to the Main than either the Radio 1 or Dance tents. I suppose the 1xtra is closed too so it's probably not the issue.

18 minutes ago, frontsidecab said:

Anyone reckon the early closure of the Pit and FR on the Saturday has anything to do with Post not wanting any sound clash? I couldn't imagine it being an issue but those two are in closer proximity to the Main than either the Radio 1 or Dance tents. I suppose the 1xtra is closed too so it's probably not the issue.

I think that one is just cos Ghostmane and Post Malone probably appeal to vaguely similar crowds.

21 minutes ago, frontsidecab said:

Nah because the biggest soundclash with mainstage is the dance tent.

Who are people seeing then? This is how mines shaping up (below).

Bit annoyed PUP and Royal Blood clash, literally nothing I'm that bothered about before Royal Blood that day, so we've ended up picking ones we think will be a laugh 

Might go see Enter Shikari before TSSF

Might see higher power before slowthai as well

Screenshot_20190813-124221_Leeds.jpg

Screenshot_20190813-124027_Leeds.jpg

Screenshot_20190813-124313_Leeds.jpg

Edited by jamieaslee