Just noticed that Fantastic Negrito is in the U.K. on Reading weekend with just one date at the Greenbelt festival, surely a good bet for Reading/Leeds.

I saw him last week in Glastonbury and he was absolutely awesome in the Leftfield tent.

Billie should’ve been put onto the main stage without a shadow of a doubt. She’s arguably the most relevant pop star on the planet. She should’ve been swapped with The Hunna or AJ Tracey 

Billie being in the tent is smart because thousands of people will miss out on seeing her as they can’t get in so when they bring her back next year in a far higher position, thousands of people will go nuts for it as they didn’t get to see her this year. 

4 hours ago, Andre91 said:

Billie being in the tent is smart because thousands of people will miss out on seeing her as they can’t get in so when they bring her back next year in a far higher position, thousands of people will go nuts for it as they didn’t get to see her this year. 

that’s a fair point but i think (based on the clash finder) most people would rather see Billie than TØP and the beginning of Post. I will be watching both headliners in full but i expect the main stage will empty when Billie starts. 

Billie Eilish in the R1 tent is literally going to be like on Cow and Chicken when everyone in the world got inside that free trailer.

Edited by dentalplan
  • Upvote 4

11 hours ago, Tom Connolly said:

Billie should’ve been put onto the main stage without a shadow of a doubt. She’s arguably the most relevant pop star on the planet. She should’ve been swapped with The Hunna or AJ Tracey 

Mosy relevant pop star on the planet?

1 hour ago, dentalplan said:

Billie Eilish in the R1 tent is literally going to be like on Cow and Chicken when everyone in the world got inside that free trailer.

This just made me properly belly laugh. Thank you. 

• Upvote 1

I’ve recently realised that TOP have been good all along, so I’m p annoyed that they’re clashing especially considering there’s hardly anything else on that day for me

4 hours ago, R Shah said:

What time is headliner curfew usually at reading? 

Billie is good in the tent I think. Brockhampton packed it out and let's be read it wouldn't have been half as good on main stage and had a way more violent crowd and nobody died or anything, Billie Eilish will be fine 😂

21 minutes ago, gfa said:

Billie is good in the tent I think. Brockhampton packed it out and let's be read it wouldn't have been half as good on main stage and had a way more violent crowd and nobody died or anything, Billie Eilish will be fine 😂

Brockhampton are nowhere near as big as Billie Eilish. If they packed it out think how ridiculous it’s gonna be for Billie, i can’t see it being dangerous but it’ll be absolutely packed in like sardines, you won’t be able to move

11 hours ago, Tom Connolly said:

Brockhampton are nowhere near as big as Billie Eilish. If they packed it out think how ridiculous it’s gonna be for Billie, i can’t see it being dangerous but it’ll be absolutely packed in like sardines, you won’t be able to move

Yes but its not like the billie crowd is going to be moshing and like full of chavs is it? Have i missed something or isn't it just going to be a ton of people holding their phones and filming videos

• Downvote 1

2 hours ago, gfa said:

Yes but its not like the billie crowd is going to be moshing and like full of chavs is it? Have i missed something or isn't it just going to be a ton of people holding their phones and filming videos

Brockhampton don’t appeal to chavs tho

2 hours ago, gfa said:

you obviously havent seen a billie gig, very moshy - teenage girls or not, still moshy. 

i cant wait though for her set, main stage or tent; it'll go off 

The current guess seems to be 3pm on Friday in the NME tent. But we'll have no idea until the timings are announced and the gaps found, providing there even is one! When was the last year without a high profile secret set?

18 - BMTH

17 - QOTSA

16 - YM@6

15 - Foals

14 - Jamie T

13 - ?

12 - Green Day

Guess you could say 14/16 weren't quite as significant as the rest. Seems like such a big part of the line-up now that I'd be surprised to see them not pull out another.

yeah better get the ambulances ready for this one...

On the real though:

7 hours ago, stanh said:

you obviously havent seen a billie gig, very moshy - teenage girls or not, still moshy. 

i cant wait though for her set, main stage or tent; it'll go off 

i can't say i'm a billie eillish expert so my bad i guess, i'd say not normally based on that joke of a moshpit above^ first one i found I didn't try to find a weak one its the sole one i looked at but with the reading crowd i guess. Can't see it being that bad not like the dust at brock/kendrick

6 hours ago, dentalplan said:

I hear there's a moshpit at every single set at Reading and Leeds nowadays.

true 

Edited by gfa

20 hours ago, mttJ said:

The current guess seems to be 3pm on Friday in the NME tent. But we'll have no idea until the timings are announced and the gaps found, providing there even is one! When was the last year without a high profile secret set?

18 - BMTH

17 - QOTSA

16 - YM@6

15 - Foals

14 - Jamie T

13 - ?

12 - Green Day

Guess you could say 14/16 weren't quite as significant as the rest. Seems like such a big part of the line-up now that I'd be surprised to see them not pull out another.

Biffy biffy biffy fucking clyro

• Upvote 4