2019 festival

34 minutes ago, Tom Connolly said:

why?

His debut album is out in March. He's just announced a pretty extensive UK tour throughout April/May, which could be a reason as to why he wasn't in the first announcement. Also Fredo into Dave that night would just make a lot of sense.

3 hours ago, Stuielooie said:

Think we need to stop assuming secret sets will headline the year after now

It used to be a thing, but in recent years its changed. tbf there it was never a set in stone thing, usually at least one person who does a secret set the previous year will appear the year after. for example peace last year is appearing this year. The last time a secret set returned to headline was foals in 2015 who headline in 2016 for example 

theres no reason it won’t happen again though 

Edited by dum surfer

9 minutes ago, Properbigfan said:

also did post have a band last year? If no will he have one this year now he’s headlining 

from what i can remember he didn't have a band last year and i'm going to assume he won't this year either, as i don't think he usually does. My mates are seeing him at the 02 next month so if he has a band then its likely he will at reading. 

2 minutes ago, dum surfer said:

from what i can remember he didn't have a band last year and i'm going to assume he won't this year either, as i don't think he usually does. My mates are seeing him at the 02 next month so if he has a band then its likely he will at reading. 

Fair I hope he does think a band adds real depth to live hip-hop

3 hours ago, jj200 said:

The 1975 headling big weekend maybe a warm up gig for reading and leeds 

what is this even meant to mean like its not like they aren't a headliner or something...

foos fighters are at sziget the week before by the way guys - just thought i'd let everyone know

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Just now, Quorn said:

Wasn’t expecting another one until April tbh, do we reckon it’ll be a whole stage or just more names across the board?

Last year they had an announcement at the start of March that was just some names across the board like the kooks, Travis Scott, Kate Nash etc. Think we'll find out that TBC slot (Dave imo), some mid/low main stage slots, big 1xtra acts.