2019 festival

6 minutes ago, Properbigfan said:

Could the tba act also be the tba headliner for victorious?

Could be I suppose. Would play Reading Friday, Leeds Saturday then headline Victorious on the Sunday if that was the case, can't see it being Catfish or M&S who it's rumoured as being so I guess we'll have to wait to see who announces some dates that hasn't already.

1 hour ago, VCK said:

Where are IDLES? One of the most talked about guitar acts from the past year, you'd have thought they'd be nailed on for R&L.

I'm hoping they're late in The Pit or something and will get announced at a later date. So dumb if R&L have slept on them this year.

27 minutes ago, dum surfer said:

Are migos playing any dates that cardi B isn’t though? I thought they were only doing fests they were both playing

they’ve been announced for SBSR in Portugal with no sign of Cardi B as of yet but there’s nothing to say she won’t be announced (although i can’t see it happening as Migos are headlining the stage.. i think and can’t see her playing underneath them) but so far they’re playing the likes of Parklife, SBSR, Parklife, Lolla which are June/July so can’t see them sticking around Europe until late August

1 hour ago, jamieaslee said:

I have first access to the Foals intimate shows, as i bought tickets to the tour and the album. 

I can't make any of these dates.

Will put the link in here on 27th if anyone wants to go. First come first served obviously haha

Screenshot_20190214-200926_Gmail.jpg

That new song is another level can I just say, I've had it on loop for about an hour now.

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Steve1000 said:

Now that they’re subbing after everyone thought they’d headline the year before, do people think Royal Blood will ever headline? I can’t see them releasing new music that people really care about anymore.

It's hard to say. Completely dependent on how their next album does. I think it would do them good if they change their sound a little for their next album 

2 hours ago, Steve1000 said:

Now that they’re subbing after everyone thought they’d headline the year before, do people think Royal Blood will ever headline? I can’t see them releasing new music that people really care about anymore.

Yeah no, think they shot thenselves in the foot by accepting a sub slot. Should have tried to push for coheadline (especially as they are an exclusive).

I think it kinda depends on whether their third album is more of the same. If it is then I doubt it. Let's just hope they don't do a CHVRCHES though.

2 hours ago, CJTM said:

I'm a bit out of the loop for this thread haven't been R&L for a few years now - who's the likely rumours for Radio 1 stage TBC?

Probably someone Dance/Rap/Rock to balance out with the 1975. I’m thinking Migos, Tyler the Creator (if his ban is lifted) or Don Broco. 

Edited by TKOCF