2019 festival

Given his tour dates hopefully Andrew WK may make it over, did Download two previous times and can't be at Trees. Low down on main stage or if Lockup did finish early then a couple down to clash with Frank would fit, defo Foos day I'd imagine as there is nothing really along those lines the other days enough to to go with.

• Upvote 1

30 minutes ago, Tom Connolly said:

i think it would make sense for a third from top to be added on every day, The Wombats, Anderson Paak and Frank Carter aren’t big enough to be the third from top surely? I think we could see someone to play before RB, Blossoms & ADTR

Blossoms are third from top, Wombats are big enough (otherwise they wouldn’t be back) and Frank Carter &TRS, fair enough but I think they’ll be that high up nonetheless.

2 minutes ago, Andre91 said:

Good Charlotte as the TBC headliner? They’re playing Pukkelpop the week before and they’re playing Ally Pally this week so might be why they’re being held back? 

They headlined The Pit the other year, no reason why they’d randomly be bumped up to R1 headliner now.

It’s Giggs or Dave, I’m telling you.

1 minute ago, SomeoneListeningIn said:

They headlined The Pit the other year, no reason why they’d randomly be bumped up to R1 headliner now.

It’s Giggs or Dave, I’m telling you.

They’re bigger now than they were then for some bizarre reason. They’ve headlined Slam Dunk and are doing Ally Pally this week. 

1 minute ago, Andre91 said:

They’re bigger now than they were then for some bizarre reason. They’ve headlined Slam Dunk and are doing Ally Pally this week. 

They did an arena tour back in 2016 when they headlined The Pit, though. Don’t really think they’ve grown much at all, certainly not to warrant them headlining the R1 stage anyway. If they’re there I imagine they’ll be on the Main Stage or headline The Pit again.

5 minutes ago, SomeoneListeningIn said:

They did an arena tour back in 2016 when they headlined The Pit, though. Don’t really think they’ve grown much at all, certainly not to warrant them headlining the R1 stage anyway. If they’re there I imagine they’ll be on the Main Stage or headline The Pit again.

They supported All Time Low on an arena tour in 2016 :)