2019 festival

I think he’s smaller than acts like Ski Mask TSG and Belly, who weren’t scheduled to headline 1Xtra. I thought, after Imperial, this new album would really hit it quite big and it’s done a good job of establishing him but only like on Internet forums and stuff.

Playing Longitude so should be at Wireless or Lovebox, at least.

13 minutes ago, dentalplan said:

I think he’s smaller than acts like Ski Mask TSG and Belly, who weren’t scheduled to headline 1Xtra. I thought, after Imperial, this new album would really hit it quite big and it’s done a good job of establishing him but only like on Internet forums and stuff.

Playing Longitude so should be at Wireless or Lovebox, at least.

he’s definitely got more of a following than Belly, don’t think he’s quite got the same popularity as Ski Mask though.. most people will at least know Ultimate by Denzel just because of the meme.. can see him most likely playing mid Radio 1 or high 1Xtra..

10 hours ago, bigcharlie65 said:

Milky Chance working on new Music along with Cage the Elephant what we thinking Milky Chance subbing radio 1 and cage possibly 4th down main?

Milky chance were 5th down on R1 in 2017, have they done anything to boost them to a sub since then? 4th main or sub R1 sounds about right for cage though.

20 minutes ago, manchestermusicreview said:

Surely looking at the likes of Parcels and SUPERORGANISM featuring this year after being selected for Coachella? Same goes for CHVRCHES. 

saw CHVRCHES at Citadel last year they weren't great to be honest thinking Lauv Might be perhaps headlining dance stage 

Edited by bigcharlie65

17 hours ago, bigcharlie65 said:

saw CHVRCHES at Citadel last year they weren't great to be honest thinking Lauv Might be perhaps headlining dance stage 

The woman from Chvrches seems so rehearsed and almost robotic. 

I'd imagine that the set it exactly the same every night. From where she walks, how she dances, when she talks.

I can't work out how this can be so popular.