2019 festival

12 minutes ago, JSmurphy said:

Juice Wrld supposedly is a no show. No official cancellation anywhere. Anyone on site know if he's turned up?

iplayer says 'at the artists request we can not show you this performance'. They had the same thing up for Clairo. I guess with her it's a case of not wanting to be exposed as an out of their depth artist entirely propped up by bought press. Juice Wrld has apparently claimed it was flight issues. That means he'll be at Leeds (lmao sure sure)

I do feel sorry for the people that go exclusively for the rap part of the festival. They only get a few a day, and then the acts start swerving their obligations, leaving the fans crying into their across the shoulder bum bags.

I remember being disappointed when Jay Z pulled out of Reading and Leeds in 2003. We got a big rapper the next year - 50 Cent - but unfortunately for him he got pelted with chairs, fireworks and a cup of shit.

31 minutes ago, Padjeq said:

We got a big rapper the next year - 50 Cent - but unfortunately for him he got pelted with chairs, fireworks and a cup of shit.

I remember that guy in a wheelchair rolling upto the barricade whilst 50 was on, as soon as he got there he stood up and threw the wheelchair at the stage.

21 minutes ago, Padjeq said:

I'm watching the Wombats on iplayer doing the exact same set in the exact same order as when I saw them live at last year's Reading.

edit: haha spoke too soon

The singer just said something about "tools"

Tool secret set and then headline set next year confirmed.