2019 festival

It's a joke, right? The LaFontaines are an actual band and Don Broco won't be playing under their name. If the singer of Don Broco has got a bunch of their fans turning up to see The LaFontaines then rapidly leaving when it's not Don Broco ... what an absolute twat. 

8 minutes ago, JSmurphy said:

It's a joke, right? The LaFontaines are an actual band and Don Broco won't be playing under their name. If the singer of Don Broco has got a bunch of their fans turning up to see The LaFontaines then rapidly leaving when it's not Don Broco ... what an absolute twat. 

Yeah lol Rob is here tho

2 minutes ago, jump said:

Apparently there's a story making the papers that there were some crowd problems at the silent disco or something. The headlines are  saying "crushings".

Doesn’t surprise me seeing as they posted on social media that the silent disco was full for the night and weren’t going to be letting anyone else in 

1 minute ago, Stuielooie said:

Anywhere to get coverage of the main stage/Radio 1 tent. Seems to be getting worse and worse each year the coverage

Twin Atlantic said their set is being streamed at 2 05 I think so I'd guess they'll be the first band shown, Radio 1 might be Mini Mansions or Night Cafe I haven't seen anything about that

3 minutes ago, Stuielooie said:

Anywhere to get coverage of the main stage/Radio 1 tent. Seems to be getting worse and worse each year the coverage

Starts at 2pm today (2.25 tomorrow and 2.15 on Sunday) on BBC iplayer. No different than previous years.

This has the people being streamed: https://www.bbc.co.uk/events/e24mzc/performances#all

Edited by aidenlangan95

26 minutes ago, NerdsNatterings said:

Twin Atlantic said their set is being streamed at 2 05 I think so I'd guess they'll be the first band shown, Radio 1 might be Mini Mansions or Night Cafe I haven't seen anything about that

Such a shame- Sea Girls were brilliant with a great crowd just then. Hopefully it was still filmed for future iplayer streaming

3 minutes ago, efcfanwirral said:

Such a shame- Sea Girls were brilliant with a great crowd just then. Hopefully it was still filmed for future iplayer streaming

I'm surprised they didn't want them to be on the stream actually, BBC have always been big supporters for them and they're always great live

38 minutes ago, jump said:

Apparently there's a story making the papers that there were some crowd problems at the silent disco or something. The headlines are  saying "crushings".

https://metro.co.uk/2019/08/23/reading-festival-crush-after-stampede-for-silent-disco-10619369/amp/?__twitter_impression=true Thankfully doesn't sound too serious.

37 minutes ago, aidenlangan95 said:

Starts at 2pm today (2.25 tomorrow and 2.15 on Sunday) on BBC iplayer. No different than previous years.

This has the people being streamed: https://www.bbc.co.uk/events/e24mzc/performances#all

Thanks for the link, hoping the link for the live feed is easier to find at 1, than it is right now

42 minutes ago, NerdsNatterings said:

They said they're going to feature that album a lot but I'm not sure I can see them doing it in full. Probably a couple more songs than usual though. 

That's what they did last time they played. Great set.