2019 festival

1 minute ago, foolee said:

Can someone update the clashfinder please? Also does anyone know if FIDLAR now clash with Frank Carter due to the movement in the main stage? 

It shouldn't, I think Enter Shikari, Mayday Parade and Yungblud are just moving up a slot and SWRMS slotting in 2nd. Festival Republic might be affected as there's now an act gone. 

Worth noting that the early run on The Pit on Sunday have all been pushed back five minutes. 

White Reaper (12:45), Hot Milk (13:35), Stand Atlantic (14:25), nothing,nowhere (15:15).

Definitely think they're working around a secret set in The Pit on Sunday. 

Just now, JSmurphy said:

Worth noting that the early run on The Pit on Sunday have all been pushed back five minutes. 

White Reaper (12:45), Hot Milk (13:35), Stand Atlantic (14:25), nothing,nowhere (15:15).

Definitely think they're working around a secret set in The Pit on Sunday. 

Are we thinking this will be Idles if SLP are the FR slot? 

Just now, JSmurphy said:

If I've understood their dates correctly, it'd have to been Reading only, which is absolutely brutal for Leeds goers. 

Didn't someone mention them doing the pit slot friday morning and then going to play shambala later that day which is why the secret set is not at the same time in Leeds? 

5 minutes ago, Tom Connolly said:

fully, i’m not even sure he exists outside of this forum

Hahaha. I like MCR and had never even heard of him, no chance a load of 16 year olds will be getting lathered up about it. 

There may be enough people to fill the pit, as a ‘secret set’ it is completely unexciting

The re-arranging works great for me, wanted to see SWMRS but wasn't going to bother with the Foos clash, and Shikari moving up an hour fills a gap I had in my schedule.

Decent secret set after Shikari and the Sunday is looking pretty perfect.

Frank Iero can get binned at this point though, should have just announced him by now.