2019 festival

14 minutes ago, Jericode said:

Where have you seen the splits? I'd been waiting to find out what day IDLES were playing there but everything still seems unconfirmed.

If you mean Shambala, it's on Idles' artist info page on their website: 

"Our hometown heroes, and one of the most exciting bands in the world right now will be closing down The Shambala Stage on Friday night."

Edited by JSmurphy

7 minutes ago, rfc_478 said:

Set times are on the app and the clashfinder has been updated. There are a couple of noticeable gaps (Reading FR on Fri, Pit on Sun) that look like secret sets but no real rumours yet.

Doesn’t sound like IDLES can fit into either gap though 

Idles only played for 30mins at All Points East (I was so sickened by the set length I thought about asking for my £2.50 back!) so I don't think they would be put off by being offered a short set.

21 minutes ago, rfc_478 said:

Set times are on the app and the clashfinder has been updated. There are a couple of noticeable gaps (Reading FR on Fri, Pit on Sun) that look like secret sets but no real rumours yet.

Doesn’t sound like IDLES can fit into either gap though 

I meant the Shambala ones :P 

25 minutes ago, NerdsNatterings said:

Smokeasac and Teddy not on the lineup anymore, few people added lower down

Who’s been added? All I can see is a massive gap between Higher Power and Blood Youth at the moment. Surely they can’t go with only 7 bands that day, would be embarrassing 

3 minutes ago, Andre91 said:

I know it’s only a week away but I’ve got faith in Dan P Carter to fix those two pulling out. Hopefully we get a fat last minute secret set from someone in that tent. 

As much I like Dan P Carter I feel your faith is misguided seeing as he has been overseeing the farce so far.

24 minutes ago, rivalschools.price said:

As much I like Dan P Carter I feel your faith is misguided seeing as he has been overseeing the farce so far.

It’s his stage and he likes a lot of the soundcloud rap stuff so that’s why it’s there. 

A bit of a generalisation but I think it is risky booking those kinds of acts and some of the rappers who aren’t massive as they seem to drop out frequently. 

1 hour ago, Andre91 said:

I know it’s only a week away but I’ve got faith in Dan P Carter to fix those two pulling out. Hopefully we get a fat last minute secret set from someone in that tent. 

Has to be Idles surely? Playing Friday at another festival. Free Saturday (Reading) and Sunday (Leeds)

Think I'm right in saying the latest additions and shuffling around means (for Leeds at least) there are no potentisl secret set slots on Introducing, only one on FR and then we have the big gap opening up on the Pit - though suspect that is just due to acts pulling out rather than being secret set related.