2019 festival

1 hour ago, NerdsNatterings said:

I love bring me but I do think they could get away with having them sub again (the only thing is whether they'd accept sub) 

BMTH deserve a headline slot and should hold out for it. their APE show was absolutely phenomenal. They should coheadline with Catfish (to appeal to the dark fruits boring crowd)

36 minutes ago, Tom Connolly said:

BMTH deserve a headline slot and should hold out for it. their APE show was absolutely phenomenal. They should coheadline with Catfish (to appeal to the dark fruits boring crowd)

Oh yeah fully agree, saw them in Leeds last year and they were great and I'd love to see them headline/coheadline. A catfish coheadline would probably work. 

3 hours ago, stanh said:

would love that, but i really hope they play menswear - always wanted to hear it live

i’ve asked Matty for menswear 10000 times on twitter dm (coz he follows me) ? i suspect we’re going to get something a little bit special in the setlist, hopefully She Way Out or Menswear

• Like 1

4 hours ago, jamieaslee said:

Suspect The 1975 set will be something like this, plus "People" single out 22nd: 

roughly 1hr30m

That setlist is decent. Missing a few I really like though (although I’m not a fan of the recent album so I’m quite biased maybe about there being too many of those.) I’d love some of the following though; Girls, Settle Down, Loving someone and UGH which is my favourite 1975 song, gutted it’s been dropped. Glad they’ve re-added Heart Out though.

23 minutes ago, BeddingatReading said:

That setlist is decent. Missing a few I really like though (although I’m not a fan of the recent album so I’m quite biased maybe about there being too many of those.) I’d love some of the following though; Girls, Settle Down, Loving someone and UGH which is my favourite 1975 song, gutted it’s been dropped. Glad they’ve re-added Heart Out though.

It must be pretty hard for them to pick which songs to drop, which will only get better/ worse with the next album

Lucky enough to have seen menswear a few years ago and would like that to be out back on the setlist too

13 minutes ago, jjhoney said:

First time at Reading and going for a day, most likely getting the train so where do I need to go for day ticket entrance? And what time would you recommend getting there for doors opening?

When you leave the station they'll be plenty of festival goers heading in the same direction. I usually head toward the river, and down to the Green Camp entrance - you can be either have a day/weekend ticket at this entrance. 

It really depends what time you're looking to get into the arena. There's always a small queue when the arena opens at 11:00, but if you were keen to get in immediately at 11 I'd get there for 10:45. 

• Upvote 1

36 minutes ago, JSmurphy said:

When you leave the station they'll be plenty of festival goers heading in the same direction. I usually head toward the river, and down to the Green Camp entrance - you can be either have a day/weekend ticket at this entrance. 

It really depends what time you're looking to get into the arena. There's always a small queue when the arena opens at 11:00, but if you were keen to get in immediately at 11 I'd get there for 10:45. 

That's brilliant, thanks for the info!