2019 festival

2 minutes ago, Chavmeisterdeluxe said:

I believe The Darkness in 03 were moved from the tent to opening main, and then even further up main when Jay Z pulled out weren't they?

I’ve no idea about that one. Only know about The Strokes from it being repeated on here. Given that The Darkness also headlined the next year, there’s a pattern forming...

Managed to pick up an early bird for £15, trying to get a weekend ticket is proving difficult this year though. Amount of blatant scammers on Facebook/Twitter is incredible, and the amount of people making posts about how they've fallen for it is even worse.

1 hour ago, Jericode said:

Crystal Fighters are the replacement FR headliners. Tough Love and DDG also added.

Still no more Pit/Lock-Up bands. As It Is have teased they've got other UK shows after the Gunnersville show with YMAS so assuming they'll be added somewhere.

Gunnersville is after R&L. 

30 minutes ago, ob123 said:

Obviously Billie would have been good to see in the tent but can’t really blame them for moving her. Was an accident waiting to happen 

I know they’ve obviously taken the precautions now but what do people expect happens when a tent fills up? I hear about it all the time on these forums but in my experience, if a tent is full, people just move along to something else rather than storm the place.

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, dentalplan said:

I know they’ve obviously taken the precautions now but what do people expect happens when a tent fills up? I hear about it all the time on these forums but in my experience, if a tent is full, people just move along to something else rather than storm the place.

You obviously must be a Reading goer. The 1975 in 2014 and Twenty One Pilots in 2016 were both dangerous

1 hour ago, Tom Connolly said:

You obviously must be a Reading goer. The 1975 in 2014 and Twenty One Pilots in 2016 were both dangerous

I go to neither nowadays. Just when there’s a packed tent it’s like people see they can’t get in and don’t bother. Main stage crowds can be worse because it’s always like there’s more space further ahead even when there isn’t. :dontknow:

4 hours ago, Jericode said:

Crystal Fighters are the replacement FR headliners. Tough Love and DDG also added.

Still no more Pit/Lock-Up bands. As It Is have teased they've got other UK shows after the Gunnersville show with YMAS so assuming they'll be added somewhere.

I wonder why they have drip fed us a few bands last week and a few this week,with no sign of the rest of Pit/ lock up,rather then just announce the rest of the line up.

Surely all the acts are booked already.

1 hour ago, Jericode said:

Royal Blood are playing two new songs on the tour and they sound good from the fan video I've seen of it. Excited for the tour and their sub slot.

Listened to both just now and I am genuinely quite surprised it’s not just same old Royal Blood. Not a million miles away, granted, but they’ve done well to change things up a bit.