2019 festival

4 minutes ago, Andre91 said:

Nah they wouldn’t repeat that. Perhaps they’re going for a late ‘special guest’ sort of announcement like they did with N*E*R*D last year. 

That would make more sense, not sure who could slot in there, or where they’d slot in. My best guess is between Juice WRLD and YMAS. 

21 hours ago, Quorn said:

I’m still telling myself it could happen

I would love it, but I genuinely can’t see on the lineup where they’d squeeze in. The only place I could kind of see is between YM@6 and Juice WRLD, but even then I think fifth down is too low for them. They’re surely around third down main level now. 

19 minutes ago, NerdsNatterings said:

It's a weird one, they're ridiculously low on the KC lineup, play bigger venues than most 3rd downs at Reading but being talked about as a fifth down. 

It’s a bit like Lewis Capaldi really, he’s just sold out an arena tour, yet on the Truck Poster he’s on the same level as Kate Nash and Shame. 

4 minutes ago, TKOCF said:

It’s a bit like Lewis Capaldi really, he’s just sold out an arena tour, yet on the Truck Poster he’s on the same level as Kate Nash and Shame. 

It's not at all like that. Capaldi has grown a lot since he was announced for Truck and whatever else. He will actually be getting huge slots at festivals next summer, Don Broco won't be.

5 minutes ago, TKOCF said:

It’s not the same at all. Lewis Capaldi has blown up in the last couple of months - his billing at Truck reflects the size he was when he was booked. Broco have been getting similar bookings across the board at mid-sized festivals this year.

Edit - snap

Edited by SomeoneListeningIn

On 4/26/2019 at 12:08 PM, TKOCF said:

New names added including Leeds late night and alternative stage, plus return of the Logos on the poster. 

I think I’m just glad to see the Vertical poster back overall. 

Anyone know why Enter Shikari are still bottom of the main stage on the poster when it’s generally accepted (and listed on their site) that they are playing higher up after Mayday Parade?

Edited by rivalschools.price

2 minutes ago, rivalschools.price said:

Anyone know why Enter Shikari are still bottom of the main stage on the poster when it’s generally accepted (and listed on their site) that they are playing higher up after Mayday Parade?

I think it’s just to have their logo on there. 

33 minutes ago, Andre91 said:

I think it’s just to have their logo on there. 

Their logo would still be on there if it was higher up.

It doesn’t really matter it’s just that on the poster they are in one position and on the ‘lineup’ part of the website they are in another but we seemed to have generally agreed that the position on the website is the correct one.

Edited by rivalschools.price

1 hour ago, rivalschools.price said:

Their logo would still be on there if it was higher up.

It doesn’t really matter it’s just that on the poster they are in one position and on the ‘lineup’ part of the website they are in another but we seemed to have generally agreed that the position on the website is the correct one.

Going by the lineup page they are fifth/sixth down, so no, they wouldn’t have their logo on there. It’s definitely to draw attention to the fact that they’re playing twice in a day even though plenty of bands have done so in the past and not had that tag on the poster. 

Edited by Andre91