2019 festival

7 hours ago, Smithy061 said:

There’s a reason why female fronted bands never get far compared to the male ones. Paramore are the only headliner I can think of and they’re incredibly overrated anyway. The only reason they get listened to is because of their sex appeal to the majority male audience that they appeal to. Give me bands like Architects and Shikari any day.

Also for the record Wolf Alice were very good last year headlining the NME tent. I’m not a massive fan of their stuff but I can see them playing the subheadline slot when they release album 3

• Upvote 1

20 hours ago, Smithy061 said:

Both decent bands that would be better with male frontmen. I can’t relate to music with female singers, doesn’t do it for me.

you’d love the Radio X Best Of British list, you’ll only have to suffer through two females out of the 100 songs!

5 minutes ago, Dukey said:

Glasto have upgraded Billie Eilish from John Peel to the Other Stage. Is this something R&L could do? Move her to Main. 

this conversation happened a couple pages ago 

On 4/22/2019 at 10:27 AM, Smithy061 said:

There’s a reason why female fronted bands never get far compared to the male ones. Paramore are the only headliner I can think of and they’re incredibly overrated anyway. The only reason they get listened to is because of their sex appeal to the majority male audience that they appeal to. Give me bands like Architects and Shikari any day.

Spot the virgin who spends his day drinking monster and w*nking off over hentai.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 4