2019 festival

BROCKHAMPTON were bad enough last year, Billie is on a completely different level of popularity to them right now so it will be a bloodbath in that tent if she doesn’t get moved considering she’s not clashing with anyone huge iirc

Edited by OFWGKTA

23 minutes ago, JSmurphy said:

Performing 2nd last on Radio 1 isn't she? So will be up against either Twenty One Pilots or Post Malone. Can't see any problem there. 

From the Clashfinder she would clash with the very end of Twenty One Pilots, SASASAS and Of Mice and Men. Can't see there being too much fan crossover apart from with Twenty One Pilots so could be a bit of an issue especially when she's only going to get bigger. 

4 hours ago, Quorn said:

Any chance of FR changing Billie Eilish’s spot on the lineup since she’s currently the world’s 11th most popular artist on Spotify? Seems like there will be huge problems since she might not be clashing with anyone big according to Clashfinder.

not being funny or anything but I'm quite shocked people even take notice

• Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, thewayiam said:

People need to remember than the whole world of artist streams don't attend Reading Festival.

This reminds of of when everyone was hyping IDLES up with a 4th main stage spit after selling out tiny venues....realism goes out the window a bit here.

Do we think Idles could be added to the line up?

19 minutes ago, thewayiam said:

People need to remember than the whole world of artist streams don't attend Reading Festival.

This reminds of of when everyone was hyping IDLES up with a 4th main stage spit after selling out tiny venues....realism goes out the window a bit here.

I agree with most of what you say but I wouldn’t consider Idles to be a ‘streaming band’

Also,if you look at the size of some of the bands that play 4th on the main stage, Idles aren’t that far behind and are on an upwards trajectory.

58 minutes ago, thewayiam said:

They weren’t tiny and they sold them out in minutes. I’m sure they could’ve done Brixton if they wanted to.

1 hour ago, Steve1000 said:

They weren’t tiny and they sold them out in minutes. I’m sure they could’ve done Brixton if they wanted to.

3 nights at Electric Ballroom is about 4,500 people which is almost as big as Brixton Academy.

You could tell the were alot of the crowd who don't normally follow acts who fill venues that small. There was one guy there telling me in the smoking area about how he doesn't like the security measures at the Ballroom and it should be more like the 02 arena with metal detectors.  

Edited by jump

3 hours ago, Andre91 said:

IDLES could have done Brixton for sure instead of that three night run. Look at the rest of the tour they sold out completely too. I think they’re a mid-mainstage band for sure. 

Jesus!....have people seen the spots they've been booked for at festivals this year?!