2019 festival

Does anyone know if it’s possible to buy early bird tickets either after buying a weekend ticket or from a separate site on its own e.g. twickets?

Trying to get tickets for Glastonbury but if I can’t going to go Reading, just worried early bird won’t be available by April 28th (Glasto resale date)

4 minutes ago, Jack.194 said:

Does anyone know if it’s possible to buy early bird tickets either after buying a weekend ticket or from a separate site on its own e.g. twickets?

Trying to get tickets for Glastonbury but if I can’t going to go Reading, just worried early bird won’t be available by April 28th (Glasto resale date)

You can buy them after your full ticket no problem, as they'll just send it as a seperate ticket. If they sell out I'm unsure if they'll be available elsewhere tbh. - Might be worth buying one now as they're only £20 and worst case you might be able to refund it?

Edited by jamieaslee

47 minutes ago, jamieaslee said:

You can buy them after your full ticket no problem, as they'll just send it as a seperate ticket. If they sell out I'm unsure if they'll be available elsewhere tbh. - Might be worth buying one now as they're only £20 and worst case you might be able to refund it?

Was unaware I was able to one on its own, thought it only came available with the main ticket so this is pretty much my problem solved.

Thanks for the help!

2 hours ago, Jack.194 said:

There will be plenty of people shifting early bird tickets nearer the festival. You can buy them separately from a weekend ticket and Twickets is the best bet if they sell out.

Pleasantly surprised by Dave's album. Some pretty decent storytelling, hadn't listened to him before. Assumed he'd be another Giggs or AJ Tracey, who i can't remember rapping about anything interesting on their albums.

Foals 1/2 of new album(s) pretty good too. 2020 headliner?

• Like 1

Clashfinder has changed the way they do statistics now (they only show %'s not the actual data) so I aint gonna keep track of stuff as closely this year, but for anyone interested this is the top 25 highlighted acts at the moment. Obviously slightly biased as acts from older announcements have more highlights but it'll do.

image.thumb.png.9cf344a6b023d40bc1e2564fc19b3697.png

1 hour ago, Fuzzy Afro said:

Kinda proves my point that Bastille are completely wasted on the R1 stage opposite Foos. They should switch with ADTR, with ADTR buried in the tent and Bastille an ideal Foos sub.

So having a band with much more popularity based on this headline a small space over an act with much less interest?. I can't see Foo's, ADTR and Shikari clashing going down well.

9 hours ago, thewayiam said:

So having a band with much more popularity based on this headline a small space over an act with much less interest?. I can't see Foo's, ADTR and Shikari clashing going down well.

Bastille are more popular than ADTR, the reason they’re so low down on this is because they’re up against the biggest act that has been booked by R&L for a few years. 

2 hours ago, Fuzzy Afro said:

Bastille are more popular than ADTR, the reason they’re so low down on this is because they’re up against the biggest act that has been booked by R&L for a few years. 

Present time I'm not so sure you're correct, they have dropped off a bit.

Going by the clashfinder my weekend looks great. The Friday is up there as one of the best single days I’ve seen the festival: 

Milk Teeth > Mayday Parade > The Story So Far > Lil Uzi Vert > The Distillers > Frank Carter & The Rattlesnakes > A Day To Remember > Basement > Foo Fighters > Enter Shikari 

Twin Atlantic > Press Club > Puppy > PUP > Royal Blood > The 1975 

Boston Manor > Higher Power > Teddy > Smokeasac > Blood Youth > Twenty One Pilots > Billie Eilish > Ghostemane

Edited by Andre91
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Andre91 said:

Going by the clashfinder my weekend looks great. The Friday is up there with the best ever days I’ve seen at a festival: 

Milk Teeth > Mayday Parade > The Story So Far > Lil Uzi Vert > The Distillers > Frank Carter & The Rattlesnakes > A Day To Remember > Basement > Foo Fighters > Enter Shikari 

Boston Manor > Higher Power > Teddy > Smokeasac > Blood Youth > Twenty One Pilots > Billie Eilish > Ghostemane

I want to go to the Foos day but I don't have too much I'm interested in more than if I'm there I'll see them before The Distillers. I'd watch Milk Teeth, may be Hot Milk on the pit buy Mayday Parade and TSSF don't do much for me. Last year's Kendrick day be at it comfortable for me personally.

1 hour ago, Andre91 said:

Going by the clashfinder my weekend looks great. The Friday is up there as one of the best single days I’ve seen the festival: 

Mine so far is:

Friday - You, Me At Six > Dream State > Royal Blood > Bowling For Soup

Saturday - PVRIS > SASASAS > Andy C

Sunday - The Faim > Mayday Parade > The Distillers > Frank Carter & The Rattlesnakes > A Day to Remember > Foo Fighters

Edited by TornShaun

Ocean Alley>Charli XCX>Prospa>Royal Blood>The 1975

Counterfeit>Boston Manor>Slowthai>AJ Tracey>Bexey>Anderson .Paak>The Japanese House>Twenty One Pilots>SASASAS>Ghostmane

Milk Teeth>The Faim>Enter Shikari>Lil Uzi Vert>The Amazons>Gunna>Frank Carter>Sundara Karma>Basement>First half of Foos>Enter Shikari

The Story so Far > Lil Uzi Vert > The Amazons > Gunna > Frank Carter > Sundara Karma > Foo Fighters

Twin Atlantic > No Rome > The Night Cafe > Joji > Pale Waves > Royal Blood > The 1975

Boston Manor > Slowthai > AJ Tracey > Anderson Paak > The Japanese House > Blossoms/ PVRIS > Post Malone

Really happy with that weekend definitely much better than previous years. Also if it's clashing with no one I'd advise people checking out the Night Cafe, neat little band from Liverpool who have a great sound live.

Did we establish Post is closing both sites? I'd be a bit disappointed as I would've liked to catch the full Mura Masa after his set finishes.

Edited by MIchael_scarn

Mini Mansions>Night Cafe> Clairo>The Wombats>Royal Blood>1975

Slowthai>Anderson Paak>Blossoms>Twenty One Pilots>Billie Eilish>Post Malone

Yungblud>Lil Uzi Vert> The Amazons > Frank Carter > Sundara Karma > Foo Fighters

Kinda hoping low radio 1 and 1 extra improve since I don't really have much to do early in the day...

Mayday Parade > The Story So Far > Lil Uzi Vert > The Distillers > Frank Carter > Stand Atlantic > ADTR/ Sundara Karma > Basement > Foo Fighters/ Enter Shikari 

Twin Atlantic > No Rome > Juice WRLD > Joji > Royal Blood > The 1975

Higher Power > Anderson .Paak > The Japanese House > Twenty One Pilots > Post Malone

Mini Mansions >> Night Cafe >> Charli XCX >> Hayley Kiyoko >> Joji >> The Wombats >> Royal Blood >> The 1975

Pip Blom >> AJ Tracey >> Anderson .Paak >> Blossoms >> Twenty One Pilots >> Billie Eilish >> Post Malone

Enter Shikari >> Lil Uzi Vert >> Frank Carter & The Rattlesnakes >> Sundara Karma >> Foo Fighters