2019 festival

1 hour ago, TornShaun said:

Each to their own i guess, i like Harry Shotta as an MC, and both Macky Gee and DJ Phantasy are good D n'B DJ's! 

In the last few months I have seen SASASAS and Macky Gee on his own and they were both really good. I think it's the crowds they attract that make them so cringe.

I worked Bedlam a couple of weeks ago and the crowd was the fucking worst. 

I really like most the DJ's on Crucast, but the majority of the crowd is kids on drugs that dress like they are about to tarmac a road.

Question: How is Yungblud on the main stage? Absolute shite.

1 minute ago, Traher666 said:

In the last few months I have seen SASASAS and Macky Gee on his own and they were both really good. I think it's the crowds they attract that make them so cringe.

I really like most the DJ's on Crucast, but the majority of the crowd is kids on drugs that dress like they are about to tarmac a road.

Agree with you. Fred V & Grafix were good last year but the stage was absolutely filled with ketted up zombies so the crowd was still and couldn’t get anywhere close to the stage. Also yungblud is fucking shite

2 minutes ago, Traher666 said:

Hit the nail on the head there! I'll probably fell out of place as a 40 year old male that done all that way back in the early 90's lol 

1 hour ago, Smithster said:

Enter Shikari clashing with tssf AND Foos? ?

If you're hellbent on seeing both, your best bet is to catch the first 30-45 mins of foos and then shuffling over to The Pit. I say that on the presumption that Foos will be 3 hours-ish and will start a bit earlier than usual headliners.

I think they will purposely clash them pretty bad because of tent capacity. Given the opportunity, if people can see Shikari before Foos then it would be unhealthily rammed in that tent. 

2 hours ago, Pr0paneNightm4re said:

Agree with you. Fred V & Grafix were good last year but the stage was absolutely filled with ketted up zombies so the crowd was still and couldn’t get anywhere close to the stage. Also yungblud is fucking shite

Yungblud was v good last year. 

Hes basically early Jamie T with more running about

7 hours ago, callum97 said:

Shikari and TSSF clashing would be a right mare, the other big clash for me is Nothing, Nowhere and ADTR keep missing the chance to see NN ffs

Only shikari/ tssf and ADTR/ sundara karma that clash for me. Think I'll opt for tssf then 1/2 of Foos before Shikari, will hurt missing some of Foos despite seeing them at the etihad

that announcement literally added two bands for me, Of Mice & Men and Stand Atlantic... Friday/Sunday (R) are looking great for me but I'm struggling to fill my day plan for Saturday, Against The Current and Of Mice & Men, and at this rate I'll end up seeing Post Malone just because there's nothing better to watch on

Hi all, been a long time reader, so thought I would start posting.  As by my username I've been gigging and doing festivals for nearly 27 years.  Reading 92 was my first ever festival and will be returning this year again.

I see people moaning about the band's etc, but I think this year has a great diverseness to it and after seeing 21 pilots at Wembley last night I will be watching them again. 

Not in a long time have a I seen a band have such a cult following and put on a show with so much energy to back this up.  Go watch them as will get the place bouncing 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2