2019 festival

1 minute ago, Jaketporter said:

Sorry I’m sure it’s been asked already (haven’t been paying much attention to the forum) but is it known who is headlining which festival out of post malone and TOP?

Website suggests Post Malone is closing both sites.

Also @Mattymooz Shikari are 4th on main stage according to the website listing.

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, dum surfer said:

Am i being stupid, Is he actually on that anywhere?

no he's not and I don't think thats what he supposedly posted. Someone said at about 10 (they heard from a friend) he posted a picture with the R&L branding like he was playing.

Just now, Chaarlie said:

no he's not and I don't think thats what he supposedly posted. Someone said at about 10 (they heard from a friend) he posted a picture with the R&L branding like he was playing.

Fair enough, i hope he is there if he could slot in. He released one of my favourite albums last year 

1 hour ago, justanothername said:

Yeah I guess, but Boomtown is a £200+ festival which covers a wide range of music. The others are cheaper options where 50%+ of the line up could appear have easily been have been on a Lock Up/Pit of any year.

But the other fests have a lack of mohawks.

4 minutes ago, TornShaun said:

I'm more than happy with this lineup, the only clashes i've got the whole weekend is SASASAS with 21P and OM&M, i've seen both 21P and OM&M before so think i'm gonna go with SASASAS and then that goes straight into Andy C, perfect!

SASASAS are so cringeworthy though (then again so are 21P)