2019 festival

1 minute ago, jamieaslee said:

Mayday Parade, Basement, Stand Atlantic

Some decent acts added to an already pretty good lineup.

Just a shame 1xtra is so bad, would have liked Jpegmafia, Denzel Curry or J.I.D

Yeah any of those 3 + Danny brown taking high 1 xtra/mid radio one slots would have been nice but oh well

1 minute ago, jamieaslee said:

Mayday Parade, Basement, Stand Atlantic

Some decent acts added to an already pretty good lineup.

Just a shame 1xtra is so bad, would have liked Jpegmafia, Denzel Curry or J.I.D

most accurate thing ive seen

1 minute ago, MIchael_scarn said:

I personally reckon he'll still be there his schedule fits perfectly with the festival. We still need a couple of 1975 main stage acts and a few R1 acts over the days. 

you mean friday reading sat leeds?

1 extra is awful. 

Billie Eilish is in no way near big or strong enough to sub radio 1 stage. Just shows that her music producer parents have some connects. Every line in her songs she makes sounds like those stupid one liner "about me" that wannabe emo 15 year old girls would write on myspace to sound quirky. That ones kind of annoyed me.

Saturday outside of Post Malone is very weak. Friday outside of Foo Fighters is very weak. 

There are acts on there i enjoy the music and about 4 that i would like to see in person. Better than last year, still not enough to get a ticket. 

• Downvote 9

The Clashes on Sunday are going to be awful but that's the best day lineup i've seen in ages - literally like 13 bands i want to see.

Nothing, Nowhere clashing with Frank Carter presumably? 

Enter shikari clashing with foos - Probs will pick shikari if it's common dreads and catch half of foos

Bloody hell this is going to be tough - i've never seen nothing, nowhere but FCATR are amazing live.