2019 festival

1 hour ago, itskinglizard said:

Of Mice & Men have just announced a Europe tour with Crossfaith and Bleed From Within... which ends JUST before R&L,  and then a London date on 26th, I think this confirms all three bands, or if not at the very least OM&M

Are you sure Crossfaith are playing the London show as they normally sell out Underworld on their own?

Crossfaith will be in the UK during Aug anyway as they are at Boomtown Fair this year.

Edited by jump

4 minutes ago, ob123 said:

Have Slaves been announced for any other festival clashing with Reading? Just seen they’re supporting Foo Fighters with Frank Carter on Foos Europe tour, so their dates work around Reading unless I’ve missed a festival they’re already at? 

They have been announced for a few fests, they are at Boomtown, Truck and Neighbourhood. 

2 hours ago, itskinglizard said:

Of Mice & Men have just announced a Europe tour with Crossfaith and Bleed From Within... which ends JUST before R&L,  and then a London date on 26th, I think this confirms all three bands, or if not at the very least OM&M

I reckon that rules out OMAM at least. I think C&C are a very good bet for the last pit headliner

Edited by Steve1000

22 minutes ago, ob123 said:

Have Slaves been announced for any other festival clashing with Reading? Just seen they’re supporting Foo Fighters with Frank Carter on Foos Europe tour, so their dates work around Reading unless I’ve missed a festival they’re already at? 

maybe slaves 3rd down foos day if they are adding someone? again as others have said i dont see the need though

40 minutes ago, Traher666 said:

From what I've been told, it's definitely not Coheed. No mention of whether they are anywhere else at the festival, but I know they aren't there.

Can’t you post what you’ve been told? Do you know who the pit / lockup headliners are? 

Last year’s 3rd announcement filled out to almost the entire lineup with just a handful of acts being added after. Reckon it’ll be the same this year. 

Annoying it’s at 12, I’ll be in my 6th form block where there’s 0 phone signal to use my data so I won’t be able to see till about 12:30 so brace for my delayed reaction lmao.

3 minutes ago, TheWaters said:

Last year’s 3rd announcement filled out to almost the entire lineup with just a handful of acts being added after. Reckon it’ll be the same this year. 

Annoying it’s at 12, I’ll be in my 6th form block where there’s 0 phone signal to use my data so I won’t be able to see till about 12:30 so brace for my delayed reaction lmao.

I’m in a mock exam until the same time, good way to make up for the inevitable failure.

11 minutes ago, Quackers- said:

That would be the end of this forum

Haha yeah.

We’re already ignoring ‘festival exclusives’ and speculating that every secret set will headline the following year.

Add in the fact that we can’t even rule out a band that is booked to play elsewhere after The Who cancelled a show to play Glastonbury then these forums would meltdown forever more if someone got booked above Frank Carter now after he confirmed himself that they are playing third on the bill.