2019 festival

33 minutes ago, thewayiam said:

Tbf though nor should Frank Carter.

Reading-Leeds have got a pretty good history of bands that have seemingly been placed in too high slot at the time of the announcement getting bigger by the time if the Festival.

Frank Carter is getting more and more popular, his profile is rising and his music is getting good airplay.

By the time of the festival his new album will have been out a few months and the placing may make sense.

• Upvote 2

41 minutes ago, rivalschools.price said:

Reading-Leeds have got a pretty good history of bands that have seemingly been placed in too high slot at the time of the announcement getting bigger by the time if the Festival.

Frank Carter is getting more and more popular, his profile is rising and his music is getting good airplay.

By the time of the festival his new album will have been out a few months and the placing may make sense.

Indeed they have and that maybe so, I guess we'll see. 

6 hours ago, Twizz said:

If foos are playing for 3 hours it's like a extra band they will be on main stage at 8.30 at the latest which means ADTR of about 7.45 stating at 6.30 so Frank will be finishing at about 6 which is about 4 down on a normal day 

Please, for the love of your friends and your family. I’m imploring you to stop smoking crack.

• Like 1

Aware that this may not interest many, but I've quickly typed up a blog post about the artists that I think are the most worth seeing this year and wondered if anyone had any qualms with it or thinks I've missed someone? 

https://theauxcord77.wordpress.com/2019/02/23/10-artists-you-need-to-see-at-reading-leeds-fest-2019/

Edited by TheAuxCord
  • Upvote 3

1 hour ago, TheAuxCord said:

Aware that this may not interest many, but I've quickly typed up a blog post about the artists that I think are the most worth seeing this year and wondered if anyone had any qualms with it or thinks I've missed someone? 

https://theauxcord77.wordpress.com/2019/02/23/10-artists-you-need-to-see-at-reading-leeds-fest-2019/

Really good read mate, nice one.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, TheAuxCord said:

Even though i'll only be watching Frank Carter on that list, it was a really good and interesting read mate!

• Like 1

15 hours ago, TheAuxCord said:

Good read but ‘Frank Carter was an unknown til a few years ago’?????

He was frontman for one of Britain’s most popular punk bands, released one of the biggest punk albums of the last 15 years and has played Reading about 8 or 9 times in three different bands!

Edited by rivalschools.price
  • Upvote 1