2019 festival

Looking like this for me (reading)

friday: bloxx or probably the main opener, night cafe, twin atlantic, charli, pale, wombats, circa, bit of rb then 1975

saturday: dragged to hunna, nothing really for me till blossoms, then 21p i guess, need to listen to more artists here. Also who tf are gunna are they some knockoff hunna literally used the next letter on the alpahbet?

sunday: shikari, amazons, frank carter/sundara (really hope they don't clash seems the clashfinder is pretty off for this day though) then chvrches and shikari again

https://clashfinder.com/s/read2019/

@Mattymooz lockup is just called stage 1 on sat and sun btw

Twin Atlantic -> You Me At Six -> Pale Waves -> Royal Blood -> The 1975 -> Bowling For Soup

Against The Current -> Pvris

Enter Shikari -> The Story So Far -> The Distillers -> Frank Carter & The Rattlesnakes -> A Day To Remember -> Chvrches -> Foo Fighters

----------

I need more for Saturday...  really hoping for that Alkaline Trio/Thrice combo on the Lockup that night ?

4 minutes ago, Hart Attack said:

Twin Atlantic -> You Me At Six -> Pale Waves -> Royal Blood -> The 1975 -> Bowling For Soup

Against The Current -> Pvris

Enter Shikari -> The Story So Far -> The Distillers -> Frank Carter & The Rattlesnakes -> A Day To Remember -> Chvrches -> Foo Fighters

----------

I need more for Saturday...  really hoping for that Alkaline Trio/Thrice combo on the Lockup that night ?

I'm Yungblud TSSF, The Distillers, alternative band/food break,ADTR, Foos.

Last year's day I went was better overall, more to see but I've got a couple of important bands to see on this and in the past I've bolted at the ticket price for just a few bands. It has gone right back up from £66 with booking fee though to £82 again. 

29 minutes ago, gfa said:

Looking like this for me (reading)

friday: bloxx or probably the main opener, night cafe, twin atlantic, charli, pale, wombats, circa, bit of rb then 1975

saturday: dragged to hunna, nothing really for me till blossoms, then 21p i guess, need to listen to more artists here. Also who tf are gunna are they some knockoff hunna literally used the next letter on the alpahbet?

sunday: shikari, amazons, frank carter/sundara (really hope they don't clash seems the clashfinder is pretty off for this day though) then chvrches and shikari again

https://clashfinder.com/s/read2019/

@Mattymooz lockup is just called stage 1 on sat and sun btw

Whoops forgot to press the update button after I finished messing with it earlier lol.

Still reckon there is gonna be another act on the Sunday R1 there though...

• Upvote 1

Enter Shikari - The Story So Far - Sundara Karma - A Day To Remember - Foo Fighters

Twin Atlantic - Juice WRLD - Joji - Royal Blood - The 1975

AJ Tracey - Anderson .Paak - Blossoms - Post Malone - Twenty One Pilots

Annoyed lil uzi and tssf clash on the Friday. 

Tbh only really bothered about Anderson .Paak on the Sunday. Hoping for a decent 1Xtra headliner, maybe Pusha T?

18 minutes ago, charlierc said:

This looks much better than last year's.

Shame all the bands I'd want to see are too spread out though. Reading feels more like a day trip place for me than a full weekender.

Most defo, atm there isn't a band on Friday or Saturday I'd be bother to make an effort for. Could see Marmozets being added to the Foos day.

19 minutes ago, thewayiam said:

@Andre91 @FloorFiller a random one but with Frank Turner not being allowed to be announced due to his yet to be finished tour, I know many think they'll be announced for Trees. Say there is a gap between ADTR and Frank Carter for Frank Turner to slip into.

I can’t see it. Frank Carter won’t look too out of place come August, I’m sure. 

Anyway, I really love the lineup. My weekend will look like this so far: 

Enter Shikari > The Story So Far > Lil Uzi Vert > The Distillers > Frank Carter & The Rattlesnakes > A Day To Remember > Enter Shikari > Foo Fighters 

Twin Atlantic > Juice WRLD > Pale Waves / You Me At Six > Royal Blood > The 1975 

I don’t like much on the Sunday at Leeds. I’ll see what else gets announced but that day looks good for shooting off early. 

The Night Cafe - Charli XCX - Hayley Kiyoko - Joji - Pale Waves - The Wombats - Royal Blood - The 1975

AJ Tracey - Anderson Paak - Blossoms - Billie Eilish - Peace 

Enter Shikari - Lil Uzi Vert - Frank Carter - Sundara Karma - Foo Fighters  

17 minutes ago, R Shah said:

FR rate Blossoms so highly. Would seem more logical to swap them and the Wombats around surely? Ones headlining Wembley and the other Brixton. Even placed them above Don Broco at Community despite Broco also headlining Wembley.

Is there that much difference between subbing a co-headline and playing 3rd on a normal headline day?

Just now, R Shah said:

Blossoms are a logo band an effectively a sub being portrayed at the same level as RB and ADTR. Just doesn't feel right to see them so high. Anyway....

Doesn't really make a difference though, they're still third down. They'll be playing at the same time of the day with the same set length as The Wombats. It ain't that deep.

55 minutes ago, Andre91 said:

I can’t see it. Frank Carter won’t look too out of place come August, I’m sure. 

Anyway, I really love the lineup. My weekend will look like this so far: 

Enter Shikari > The Story So Far > Lil Uzi Vert > The Distillers > Frank Carter & The Rattlesnakes > A Day To Remember > Enter Shikari > Foo Fighters 

Twin Atlantic > Juice WRLD > Pale Waves / You Me At Six > Royal Blood > The 1975 

I don’t like much on the Sunday at Leeds. I’ll see what else gets announced but that day looks good for shooting off early. 

It's more trying to fit where Frank Turner would go, he could of course be announced as the Radio 1 headliner still TBA. He may well be on an arena tour but it's fair to say it's not been hard nor is it still hard to grab a ticket.