2019 festival

1 hour ago, SomeoneListeningIn said:

Aye reckon Shikari will open then main stage and headline the pit. Wouldn’t be surprised if the Pit ended early that night before Foos start, similar to what happened with JEW in 2014.

Yes, but that headliner didn't have a 3 hour set in 2014. No reason they won't clash, they clash LTJ in 2012 with Foos 

1 hour ago, JSmurphy said:

Again, that's another good way to get people to tune into his show.

Who the hell is Rob Kellas going to reveal when we have like the top 5 every day for main stage and R1? 

Like was the poster he saw JUST the names of 1xtra and FR stage? he must have known something was off when he saw Wretch 32 headlining next to Loski and Yung Bxne and that huge names that would usually appear in sub and R1 slots were missing.

Reckon my days are going to be something like this:

Friday Leeds:

Enter Shikari > ??? > The Story So Far/ Lil Uzi Vert > The Amazons > Lil Baby > Sundara Karma > Denis Sulta/ ADTR > Foo Fighters

Saturday Leeds:

The Night Cafe > Twin Atlantic > Charlie XCX > Joji > Pale Waves > The Wombats > Royal Blood > The 1975

Sunday Leeds: 

??? > AJ Tracey > Anderson Paak > Blossoms / PVRIS > Post Malone (I hope TOP are closing Leeds) > The Maine > Mura Masa

I haven't had days anywhere close to being packed this already at R+L since I started going in 2016, really think they've got it spot on with still a lot of 1xtra stuff to go. When will we find out who's closing which site btw?

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, MIchael_scarn said:

Reckon my days are going to be something like this:

Friday Leeds:

Enter Shikari > ??? > The Story So Far/ Lil Uzi Vert > The Amazons > Lil Baby > Sundara Karma > Denis Sulta/ ADTR > Foo Fighters

Saturday Leeds:

The Night Cafe > Twin Atlantic > Charlie XCX > Joji > Pale Waves > The Wombats > Royal Blood > The 1975

Sunday Leeds: 

??? > AJ Tracey > Anderson Paak > Blossoms / PVRIS > Post Malone (I hope TOP are closing Leeds) > The Maine > Mura Masa

I haven't had days anywhere close to being packed this already at R+L since I started going in 2016, really think they've got it spot on with still a lot of 1xtra stuff to go. When will we find out who's closing which site btw?

Mine at the moment.......

Friday Reading:

You, Me & Six > Royal Blood

Saturday Reading:

PVRIS > Twenty One Pilots

Sunday Reading:

The Distillers > Frank Carter & The Rattlesnakes > A Day To Remember > Foo Fighters

and slotting in Bowling For Soup and Andy C somewhere on them days! Really like this line up this year a lot! A little bit for everyone i think!

On 1/30/2019 at 6:22 AM, LiamEP said:

Frank 3rd down? bold but i like it.

Assume Shikari will be above them unless they do open, which will be a pain as I love going in later on a Sunday

15 hours ago, MIchael_scarn said:

Shouldn't be far off, we're looking at 2 hours at least.

It is gutting that Foo Fighters will clash with Chvrches. 

2 hours ago, thewayiam said:

Yes, but that headliner didn't have a 3 hour set in 2014. No reason they won't clash, they clash LTJ in 2012 with Foos 

Has it been confirmed that Foos are doing a 3 hour set?

And JEW ended before both QOTSA and Paramore in 2014, so would have finished in time for a 3 hour set in principle.

16 minutes ago, callum97 said:

I hope the Shikari main stage set isn't an acoustic one. although I am starting to think that could be an option as Rou said on twitter that the sets are completely different.

Pretty sure it'll be two different sets of songs. It's basically the same as when Jimmy Eat World did a set on the main and then Futures in full on The Lock Up back in 2014.